What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Whaaat [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] Was it from the store in Texas we had to jump hoops through to ship. @Mitz
Congrats on your arrival.
Enjoy.
Haha, I didn’t have time to check the provenance, I was too busy tying my fingers in knots trying to type “Yesplease” before any other bugger saw it!

Haha, I didn’t have time to check the provenance, I was too busy tying my fingers in knots trying to type “Yesplease” before any other bugger saw it!
Don't blame you. I've got two, one is permanently attached to a GP paps v3. Flavour is out this world. Never had a leak once.

Attachment-1-3.jpeg

View attachment 172705 It’s only a blooming Heron!
A clone, admittedly but I’m well chuffed with it, thanks to @Chuck Norris for swift postage
Coiled and wicked to @ZT ‘s advice from waaaaaay back in 2014, it’s a lovely vape so far, and hasn’t pissed itself yet :)
If it's still got the original o-rings securing the chimney to base, it may be a little loose. Unless already done by the previous owner I would recommend changing them for ones a fraction thicker.

If I recall correctly - 16mm ID AND 1.2MM CS.

Just got a sample pack from @REJUICED had a cheeky 20% off code so not bad 300ml for £24, thats £4.80 a bottle
IMG_7646[1].JPG

Last edited:
Got my Steamcrave Titan PWM's in Black and Silver, as well as a Titan RTA and some coils from a buddy of mine.
Titan Twins.jpg
Titans.jpg
Vaperoxx Coils.jpg
Vaperoxx coils1.jpg
Vaperoxx Coils 2.jpg
Vaperoxx Coils 3.jpg
Vaperoxx Coils 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom