What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

1.jpg

Some of @Lee ‘s new range, they smell amazing and the labels look great [emoji7]

As ever I only ordered a 40T 21700 battery from fogstar yet it came with boxes, wraps, insulators and a usb charger. He's a gent that Ben and we will all have a whip round when he bankrupts himself through generosity.
Superb fast service as ever.

Got my order from Lee this morning already got the tropics in the mage and letting the two scoop wick in the billow x. The tropics is just great and the scoops smells great.A big thank you to Lee for such quick service.

Got my order from Lee this morning already got the tropics in the mage and letting the two scoop wick in the billow x. The tropics is just great and the scoops smells great.A big thank you to Lee for such quick service.

You’re most welcome buddy, pleased you’re enjoying the tropics [emoji16]

Last edited:
occult owl 1.jpg

that new range

can we get the file size for uploads made bigger at all , if the bosses see this cheers, poop quality pics otherwise

Well it arrived from 3vape, thankfully customs didn't get to it first. Threw a solo on it for now whilst I drag it to work to test. initial impressions aren't bad, theres no rattles and the 510 seems ok at first look. Comfortable and with no sharp edges. So far it's not bad for 20 quid
1537884965296~2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom