What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Wanted an out about vape without weighing my pants down,so the good ole postie brought me a Lost Vape Orion pod mod and some juices from Prime Vapes.:)

More juice.

upload_2018-9-25_15-58-5.jpeg

Cheers @Lee & Brews Brothers for efficient service.

Surprise from the good folks at dinner lady. The new ones will follow and there will be freebies and a giveaway once they are here.
WP_20180925_16_11_01_Pro.jpg

A big thanks to David from dinner lady again.

Well it arrived from 3vape, thankfully customs didn't get to it first. Threw a solo on it for now whilst I drag it to work to test. initial impressions aren't bad, theres no rattles and the 510 seems ok at first look. Comfortable and with no sharp edges. So far it's not bad for 20 quidView attachment 173828
I've stripped one out and the mosfet although cheap and Chinese as expected can be swapped out with some basic soldering.

How easy to strip down is it?
No problem. It's all 3m tape under the switch. It's perfectly good as is until it fails bud. Just pick up a new fet if it ever goes. Minimal loss of voltage, at thirty times cheaper than a genuine it's a no brainer for a seasoned vaper who wants a feehand on a budget. I'd obviously still steer a new member well away as if you accidentally put that battery in the wrong way down it's autofire city. Hence why a genuine is more expensive and preferable.
I should also add to this (as I feel the subtle poke of the Guv is heading).
As I'm unfortunately financially challenged I can only speak in terms of this mod as a cheap Chinese mosfet squonker and as it appeared in front of me. I had no genuine limelight gloom to compare against which I've no doubt is finished to a far higher standard in every department).

Last edited:
Some more mods:
161378-58144149e2e143656fcd1f1f7b2b1a26.jpg

161379-11aca88d69b1775346fabe566088c0a6.jpg

The Voopoo Vmate is not bad. Incredibly light and really compact. It is so light, that it might even feel kind of cheap. But it's got a good chip, is compact, has nice feeling buttons (although made of plastic) and a nice screen. Won't be for everyone, but it's not bad at all imo.

My TAC21 also arrived.
First of all, this thing is huge and heavy as hell! But that's not too bad. It's still not as wide as many dual 18650 mods, which still makes it feel pretty nice in the hand.
Compared to the Double Barrel the Screen is quite a bit better, primarily because it has a cover over it, therefor I hope that juice-condensation won't be such a problem with this one. The Button is also waaaaaay better than on the Double Barrel. The battery door is also definitely an upgrade compared to the DB.
Overall I am quite happy with it, but there still is one problem. Not every 2x700 battery will fit. With the first batch the width of the batterys was a problem, which is not the case anymore. No matter what 21700 I tried (although I only tried the IJOY's and SC's) they fitted perfectly - atleast width-wise. With the SC 21700 getting the battery-door to actually close requires a huge amount of force. Even more than my DB needed at first. Using Fogstars 20700 on the other hand, which should in theory be just as long, fit perfectly and do not require an excessive amount of force to close the door with. IJOY 21700's need a bit more force, but still fit fine.
The TAC21 is not perfect, but I still like it quite a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_175507_543.jpg
    IMG_20180925_175507_543.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20180925_184548_331.jpg
    IMG_20180925_184548_331.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom