What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

giveaway someone might want it mate
I will reply when I can find my epi pen. Thats bloody nutz
54889.jpg

I would love to know what the beaum custard is like . Any thoughts .
I've never had it before Tony, just thought I'd give it a go as I was getting that lovely dark series juice. I've only just added the top up solution so won't be trying it just yet but I'll try my best to remember to let you know my thought's. It does smell very nice though.

I've never had it before Tony, just thought I'd give it a go as I was getting that lovely dark series juice. I've only just added the top up solution so won't be trying it just yet but I'll try my best to remember to let you know my thought's. It does smell very nice though.
Cant go wrong with cotswold love the custard variants but never tried the beaum . will be honest haven't ordered from them for a while because I'm making my own stuff but you do miss the real juices.

Cant go wrong with cotswold love the custard variants but never tried the beaum . will be honest haven't ordered from them for a while because I'm making my own stuff but you do miss the real juices.
I've just bought another bottle of the Beaum Custard, and I usually don't really care much for custard, but this one's lush. Their, Show me the Honey is also excellent, again an unusual one for me, just like munching on a good honey.

Yeah, I mix most of my own and only buy readymade juice from 2 place's now . Cotswold being the main one. Their Scorched Earth is really something special imo.

Back
Top Bottom