What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

After many months of wibbling I finally took the plunge and went for a 'random colour' resin Pico 75w from FT. I opened it with one eye closed ........ I'd have been gutted if it had been pink ...... but actually I rather like it. Thankfully. :)

P1170624.JPG

After many months of wibbling I finally took the plunge and went for a 'random colour' resin Pico 75w from FT. I opened it with one eye closed ........ I'd have been gutted if it had been pink ...... but actually I rather like it. Thankfully. :)

View attachment 174099
Ooooo thats lovely ok it’s got green in it everyone knows I like green but none the less it’s kind of sexy in a mod kind of a way your wibbling has payed off :drool:

Today my vape mail is
80ml of Milkman Mango milk
Just done a finger taste test and must say it tastes bloody amazing ..:P..

Yeah might have to. I only just got the xstar vc4 a few weeks ago. Its a good little unit but getting the larger batteries out of the 2 centre spaces is fiddly and its only 4 units. Its pay day today so might go for it tomorrow .
It's Fogstar Friday @tony68 [emoji6]

I've just bought another bottle of the Beaum Custard, and I usually don't really care much for custard, but this one's lush. Their, Show me the Honey is also excellent, again an unusual one for me, just like munching on a good honey.

What is the steeping time on this as well please @glasvapour . Just bought the Beaum Custard and Scorched Earth off the back of reading this thread. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom