What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Epic RDA mate, I just had a second one and more mesh arrive today [emoji16]
cant be all bad if you got two of them :) will give it ago later when i got abit more time and wont have to rush building it :2thumbsup:

Nautilus 2S plus a pack of 5 0.4 ohm coils. 1st impressions are is that re-filling is easier although still overly complicated compared to the Zenith. Coil changes still seem to require you to have an empty tank though. Will post further impressions after a few days living with it!
20181220_181438.jpeg

You bastard. You lot are stitching me up on here making out I send you loads of gifts [emoji23]
Everybody know that u stick loads of sweets in parcels so don't deny it now I've had load on mine too but I just didn't wanted to put u in trouble, so next time I'll show all of the sweets ;)

Everybody know that u stick loads of sweets in parcels so don't deny it now I've had load on mine too but I just didn't wanted to put u in trouble, so next time I'll show all of the sweets ;)

Don’t you start too [emoji23][emoji23]

Never started anything it's the truth that u packing parcels with loads of sweets ;)

I do most certainly put a pack of sweets in most orders, but if you get more than one sweet you must not tell anyone [emoji23]

I do most certainly put a pack of sweets in most orders, but if you get more than one sweet you must not tell anyone [emoji23]
See, You admitting it :)
Listen peeps he's admitted to do very bad thing !
Loading parcels with sweets !!!!

So if any of u not gonna get any come here to complain hhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom