What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nice speedy delivery. Mine took 4 days which is double the time it normally does. Leicester posties must be under pressure. Cotswold forgot my nic shots though. Good job I don't always use them.
Yep I know. Had lots of troubles with deliveries. But you know what, its always been sorted out. These juice companies try hard to keep doing what their doing. I like cotswold I like what they do and I vape what i like. Same as Prime , Bros , Cots I love other custards more but will always forgive a mistake. These genuine juice guys and girls will bend to make you happy. If it dont work out the 1st time for your order I bet it will be better the next time .

Yep I know. Had lots of troubles with deliveries. But you know what, its always been sorted out. These juice companies try hard to keep doing what their doing. I like cotswold I like what they do and I vape what i like. Same as Prime , Bros , Cots I love other custards more but will always forgive a mistake. These genuine juice guys and girls will bend to make you happy. If it dont work out the 1st time for your order I bet it will be better the next time .
Oh yes Tony. I really like cotswold, great company. They've even rung me up a couple of times. Service is outstanding.

IMG_0490.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg

I was lucky to have won the first prize of the raffle generously donated by @Rob and Carol.

Extra special touch is the Potv 2017 sign on the base which happens to be the year I discovered you lovely bunch of Apes.
[emoji8]

Was yesterday but........

It's quite a vape, tanks superb and really enjoying it, mod is basic V W only but fit for purpose.

Review work in progress, not everyone's cup of tea but very happy with it's madness and performance.

LH6A0760 copy.jpg

A loverly card from Alfie. Thank you @vapesmarter I love it

View attachment 181117
I got a card as well and its nice to see a pet that is well thought of and well cared for and that goes for every other member on here with pets [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

So heres a photo of our african grey trying one of her xmas pressies before we wrap them up for her...yes she loves ripping the paper to shreds.
20181219_171552.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom