What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

The last lot of packages to arrive this side of xmas, from the last couple of days, starting with a another limited edition vinyl record, from my favourite label.. and then two indentically filled jiffi bags from my favourite ejuice company VJuice. Only placed the one order, just to top up me 'daily use' 'juice bank', but looks lke i got a free duplicate package and on the same day too! Nice of 'em! :mail:

But i gotta big up this wonderful fellow 'ape' that is @crustyfolker, for his very generous 2018 RNLI prizedraw gift, which I received today. Wow...i mean.....WOW! :jawdrop:Man...you went above and beyond expectations Matt! I'm absolutely flabbergasted, it's way more than i was expecting, and some very curiously interesting items there are too! Some of it, i'm still working out just exactly what they are!

Here's what i found in the well packaged box:

Smok G320 Marshal kit, with the V8 RBA kit,
120mls of Pancake Man juice (looks nice!)

ijoy Limitless RDTA + tank (is that a dripper?)
Tobeco Super mini tank?
resin (i think) 510 drip tip in it's case, (which will be my first one to date)
plus, an assortment of ejuices, totalling aprrox. 300mls, including a homemade one, (wondering what the Mousori one is!)...plus a Pink Lemonade one in a fetchingly shaped skull shaped glass bottle!

:lights::lights::lights::lights::lights:

I guess i could say this is my big xmas gift for this year, which will no doubt keep me busy as i research what all these items are! But the Pancake juice looks like an enticing one to begin with! :)2

:happy guys::happy guys::happy guys::happy guys:

So a mahoosive super duper thanks to crustyfolker...for what a top :thumbsup: you are, :thankyou:! Crustyfolker even paid the P&P, even after i offered to pay it, so i'm extemely grateful mate. Isn't POTV just the best forum to come to..everybody is just sooo nice, it brings a tear to my eye!

I promise i will post a piccy of the whole bundle, just as soon as me camera battery is charged up again. Thanks again buddy.
:thumbup::worship::woot::yourock::thankssign:

Finally, an update on that Triton mini tank i got a coupla weeks or so ago. Have now given it a few days use, & compared it with my Nautilus Mini & ....hmmm...it's not going well, alas. The Triton is much easier to fill, being a top filler, but the wee Kamry K1000+ bowl that I fitted it to initially, just didn't have enough oomph to power it, despite the Clapton coil used only a 1.8, so i put it on my Zelos mod instead. It was better, slight improvement on flavour delivery over the Nautilus mini, but way too airy, even with the air valve almost closed. The drip tip, is sorta half between a DTL/MTL, not restrictive enough for that typical tight MTL draw. And to top it off...the first 1.8 clapton coil installed lasted just 2 days..that's all...not good. I primed it properly, let it 'soak' for well over half an hour, sucked through it with the power off, all the things one should do to prime it properly, but to no avail, a bit of a disappointment. Ironic then that i bought it to replace the Naultilus because of the poor durability of it's BVC coils. So gonna have to go back to the drawing board. I did have a 0.7 ohm BVC coil in the Naut mini, which has lasted much better and drew a better flavour response, if a little warmer than i'm used to, however, I've been using 12mgs juice, which made me light headed after a while. So gonna see how the latest batch of 1.8 BVCs last out, and then maybe switch to the .7s and 6mgs strenght and go with that.

One other thing to try is the clapton in the Naut mini, there's a chance that my first one was just a dud (which wouldn't surprise me, given Aspire's wayward QC issue of late. One thing i did notice with the clapton, was that there was a slightly unpleasant taste while is was in use...dunno if that's just the cotton, or the the nature of the coil itself...but i can't say i'm impressed....so much so, i'm beginning to see why the Triton was made obsolete in just 3 years.

So for now..the Nautilus reins supreme! Just a shame about those gosh darn little coils!

And finally finally.....

:merryxmas1: Everybody, have a good one! :2thumbsup:

:tree plugging::santadance:

Last edited:
My first DNA device, Lost Vape ePetite DNA 60. Also an OBS Engine Mini.

31470136657_12140f769a.jpg"
script>

My competition win from @bix-vapes thank you. I’m excited about the old recipe Manabush and some new toys to play with. I’ve pinched the pics from the original post.
IMG_0562.jpg
IMG_0563.jpg

Well i have tried all three juices now, i put the Lemon and Lime in a Luxotic BF with a Drop Solo on top and it is a citrus explosion in your mouth without being too sweet. The Pineapple Passion and Triple Berry i dripped in the G Pro Dripper on a LV Therion and with the Triple Berry you get all three berries individually and then they all mingle together, as others have said a truly great flavour. The Pineapple you get a far truer taste of Pineapple than i have had in any other pineapple juice i have tried. Any and all could be ADV for me. @Lee @Aziz

Well i have tried all three juices now, i put the Lemon and Lime in a Luxotic BF with a Drop Solo on top and it is a citrus explosion in your mouth without being too sweet. The Pineapple Passion and Triple Berry i dripped in the G Pro Dripper on a LV Therion and with the Triple Berry you get all three berries individually and then they all mingle together, as others have said a truly great flavour. The Pineapple you get a far truer taste of Pineapple than i have had in any other pineapple juice i have tried. Any and all could be ADV for me. @Lee @Aziz

Ah that’s awesome to hear mate! Thanks for taking the time out to type that up, really appreciate it [emoji16]

Little early Christmas present arrived from Mitz; Black Tauren mech and RDA.
Chuffed. That'll be getting built this afternoon

thank you

Back
Top Bottom