What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Today my other juices came ....
1 50ml shortfill of Dinner Lady Sun Tan mango.
1 80ml shortfill of Just Jam Gingerbread.
All nic shots add and steeping away.......

limitless.jpg
Postie been dropped off - Ijoy Limitless RDTA mech mod

Strange one, postie had been earlier and the only thing I was waiting on was something I ordered from FT - went to the loo at 6.10pm and there lying on the floor at the front door was an unmistakable FT parcel! Only 8 days from ordering!

It's a mod/atty polishing tool that I ordered for cleaning my copper SOI pairing - before and after pics below, just a quick once-over as the battery on my drill died, will do it all thoroughly when it recharges :D
IMG_20181222_183738574.jpeg
IMG_20181222_182155416~2.jpeg
IMG_20181222_183012317~2.jpeg

39E91B5D-C5AD-4911-A4A1-4B4BFC50BB70.jpeg
Arrived this week. My first Squonker, Aspire Feedlink on offer from Cloudstix for £15 and a Blitz Hermetic RDA which is a little flavour banger. Tenner from Ecigone to boot. Tooting on some of @Lee Two Scoops and the flavour from that little thing is absolutely fantastic IMO. Highly recommended and has some great reviews for a single coiler.

Strange one, postie had been earlier and the only thing I was waiting on was something I ordered from FT - went to the loo at 6.10pm and there lying on the floor at the front door was an unmistakable FT parcel! Only 8 days from ordering!

It's a mod/atty polishing tool that I ordered for cleaning my copper SOI pairing - before and after pics below, just a quick once-over as the battery on my drill died, will do it all thoroughly when it recharges :DView attachment 181213View attachment 181215View attachment 181216

No white gloves Stevie?!

I’m disappointed....

(Looks amazing mate!)

View attachment 181218 Arrived this week. My first Squonker, Aspire Feedlink on offer from Cloudstix for £15 and a Blitz Hermetic RDA which is a little flavour banger. Tenner from Ecigone to boot. Tooting on some of @Lee Two Scoops and the flavour from that little thing is absolutely fantastic IMO. Highly recommended and has some great reviews for a single coiler.
There are some utter bargains recently/currently - the quality of vape you'll get from that wee £25 setup will rival stuff that costs a lot more! The quality that's available to new vapers currently is brilliant in my book - enjoy your new squonk kit buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom