What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

There are some utter bargains recently/currently - the quality of vape you'll get from that wee £25 setup will rival stuff that costs a lot more! The quality that's available to new vapers currently is brilliant in my book - enjoy your new squonk kit buddy :)

Thanks pal,, that Hermetic is spot on so far.... I had my Drop with a single coil on the Feedlink but put the Hermetic on today. 22mm and the flavour is better with it being smaller. The Drop was too airy. This Blitz one is purely for flavour which is more to my liking. Dunno whether I’ll stick to squonking mate, but for the price of the mod I thought I’d give it a go. So far enjoying it so I’ll see what the sales offer up,,, Looking for a solid regulated squonker next,, Pulse X ?? :14:

Sorry for late reply, today oops i mean yesterday i recieved an unexpected parcel in the post and it was from none other than @vapesmarter who very kindly bought it upon himself to send me an xmas gift of 2x driptips that he custom made, and i only enquired about an 810 driptip a while ago, so to suddenly get TWO driptps in a custom bag with a polishing cloth and photo of "alfie" having a scrub up just blew me away and at NO cost, yes they was FREE!.....Stu you really made my day/week and they are fecking stunning.
I have tried my damndest to get the colour effects to show in these photos but shit camera on phone.
20181223_000653.jpeg
20181223_000745.jpeg
20181223_000925.jpeg

Sorry for late reply, today oops i mean yesterday i recieved an unexpected parcel in the post and it was from none other than @vapesmarter who very kindly bought it upon himself to send me an xmas gift of 2x driptips that he custom made, and i only enquired about an 810 driptip a while ago, so to suddenly get TWO driptps in a custom bag with a polishing cloth and photo of "alfie" having a scrub up just blew me away and at NO cost, yes they was FREE!.....Stu you really made my day/week and they are fecking stunning.
I have tried my damndest to get the colour effects to show in these photos but shit camera on phone.
View attachment 181225View attachment 181226View attachment 181227

I read your post like lots of people you've had a tough year joe so here's to 2019 It was a pleasure to make them sometimes money is immaterial to a gift from a stranger at Christmas

Back
Top Bottom