What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Various bits n bobs over the last week....
Nothing ultra fancy except for diy juice stuff

Just made up a batch of RY4 Double (Vapable) @ 8.33% RY4,
6mg nicotine on a 60 VG / 40 PG mix
Quick test vape - yeah I know it has to steep for 10~14 days
seems quite nice already, more flavour than watered down stuff I was using
After steeping, I'm hoping I might get by with 6mg nic in New Year maybe
(after much research of ratios & ergh uhmm - hope this will work as main all day MTL juice)

cheers & Merry Christmas to all of POTV

I screwed my Snowolf 200W last week when a 650ml bottle of Heineken in my bag decided to expunge itself all over my Kindle and my vape. Electronics are not fond of beer. Not only was my Kindle and vape screwed, I also had no beer. On a plus note I managed to snag a cheeky wee SnowWolf Mini 75W to go with my TFV8 and it's a handsome wee rig.

Attachments

• IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    806.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Sorry for late reply, today oops i mean yesterday i recieved an unexpected parcel in the post and it was from none other than @vapesmarter who very kindly bought it upon himself to send me an xmas gift of 2x driptips that he custom made, and i only enquired about an 810 driptip a while ago, so to suddenly get TWO driptps in a custom bag with a polishing cloth and photo of "alfie" having a scrub up just blew me away and at NO cost, yes they was FREE!.....Stu you really made my day/week and they are fecking stunning.
I have tried my damndest to get the colour effects to show in these photos but shit camera on phone.
View attachment 181225View attachment 181226View attachment 181227

Awesome darlin!! Can tell how appreciative you are of the gift too!! Love it love it!!
Y'all made my morning :)
Thanks!!
@vapesmarter

Not really from the postie but as we are travelling a lot at Christmas this year, me and @Serenity87 decided to open Christmas presents to each other this evening.

Horizontech Falcon Resin Artisan Edition complete with bubble glass and M3 coil installed and a couple of Occult Owl juices. So happy and excited right now!!
20181224_173653.jpeg

Postie delivered me three packets of Cotton Bacon v2 - only thing was I never ordered v2, I ordered feckin CB Prime! Grrr, there'll be a mildly worded email to the vendor on Boxing day!

Not seen the post person round the village today unusually...
Maybe no delivery today..strange!

This was delivered last week but I only got my hands on the parcel quite late on yesterday.

I bought a couple of SXK Billet Boxes from @Martin Dadley. He's a good one for sure. He went through the trouble of wrapping it up like a Christmas present [emoji3] Thanks again.. It put a big smile on my face when I seen you'd wrapped it.
IMG_20181224_175820.jpeg
IMG_20181225_192508.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom