What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Its similar to a SX mini G class but slightly wider if that's any help. Resin button to match the resin back. You can turn the lights off which is good and i am liking it so far.
Nice one I was looking at these quite liked the look of them, seen they are getting released soon and in 5 colours (no gunmetal thoigh) look forward to the reviews from both of you

EDIT: DO NOT BUY! See my post #46531.

I've been happy with https://www.fasttech.com/p/1444508, but received these below today, which is recommended by Jai Haze on YouTube. I'm not a very particular fan of him but I look forward to try them, as they look and feels great! Haven't cut anything yet, but they seems very sharp.

'Wiss 1570B Sharp Point Quick-Clip Lightweight Speed Cutting Scissor' is on Amazon, but I had to get them from a US seller, as Amazon doesn't ship to me.

wiss.jpg

Last edited:
No idea. That vs the computer. Not difficult. ;) More social for sure, but one cannot buy friends. :/

Edit: Combining a link from Amazon and a picture link doesn't work well.

Last edited:
Oh man, you have to try a cheeky sample of that ginger today at least. It’s been a long time coming [emoji6]

And it’s your juice! I hope I have done you proud [emoji16]

Will definitely be trying a cheeky sample today. Will prob let them steep after for a bit. Am chuffed that the ginger came about out of what started as a half serious chat on here.

Back
Top Bottom