What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Let us know what you think please [emoji106]
Ok, I was keeping them for emergencies only as they're single use disposables.

But, gotta make sure they work right??

They came from FT, they're not cheap for a disposable basically a new version of a cigalike.

Flavour isn't amazing off it, but it's 60mg nicotine salts.

It definitely did the job of not needing to use it again.

I'd definitely not recommend them due to price and wastage for an all time usage. But for an emergency hidden in the car / for stealthing at an airport ect situations like that. I would.

If I knew I couldn't vape for say 4-5 hours, I'd use the stig prior to that.

They came from FT, they're not cheap for a disposable basically a new version of a cigalike.

I'd definitely not recommend them due to price and wastage for an all time usage. But for an emergency hidden in the car / for stealthing at an airport ect situations like that. I would.

How long did it take for delivery mate?

Vapefly Galaxies RTA and Coppervape By-Ka V.6

upload_2018-12-29_12-6-4.jpeg

Cheers, stealth vaping at an airport works for me. Might look at another flavour. Of course you needed to test them to check they work. [emoji3]

Mr postman has just delivered the full range of west country dairy co by prime vapes.
And a signed copy of the latest Viz annual. Also. This. A new shopping bag for the wife. @u8myufo made me buy it.

She has just tried to strangle me with it.

Cheers, stealth vaping at an airport works for me. Might look at another flavour. Of course you needed to test them to check they work. [emoji3]
If it's a regular stealth vaping you need, I'd personally buy the £19.99 UK JUUL, and head to FT and buy the 50mg clone pods.

It'd work out cheaper and you get a variety then :D

If it's a regular stealth vaping you need, I'd personally buy the £19.99 UK JUUL, and head to FT and buy the 50mg clone pods.

It'd work out cheaper and you get a variety then :D

I got the free JUUL. The pods don’t do it for me. I’ve checked out the clone pods. Quite a few people saying in reviews they are a bit gash. Somebody on eBay selling some that don’t appear to be too bad. They have a website etc...

Back
Top Bottom