What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Ooft, two posts in a row for me!

2 litres of VG and 50ml of lemon tart concentrate to try from Lucemill - first time in four years of mixing that I haven't bought VG from Darkstar. I've obviously heard of Lucemill but never realised they are in Glasgow, they're only 1.5 miles from my Mum and allow warehouse collection so I'll be able to swing by when in the big smoke and save on delivery. It's a cheap product but shipping fair bumps the price up! Darkstar have 25% off currently and Lucemill were still cheaper.
IMG_20190107_105021894.jpeg

2 litres of VG and 50ml of lemon tart concentrate to try from Lucemill - first time in four years of mixing that I haven't bought VG from Darkstar. I've obviously heard of Lucemill but never realised they are in Glasgow, they're only 1.5 miles from my Mum and allow warehouse collection so I'll be able to swing by when in the big smoke and save on delivery. It's a cheap product but shipping fair bumps the price up! Darkstar have 25% off currently and Lucemill were still cheaper. View attachment 182268

+1 for Lucemill & +2 for supporting local businesses to you
(didn't know they did concentrates too - might need to look into that at some point)

+1 for Lucemill & +2 for supporting local businesses to you
(didn't know they did concentrates too - might need to look into that at some point)
Local-ish, I'm 100 miles away, but we visit fairly regularly so all good :) Looking forward to the lemon tart, found a review before I ordered that gave it 9/10 but he said it really needs a four week steep to get to its best (no problem) The website states to mix at 20% but the bottle says 10-15%? Going to mix at 20% as can always dilute if it's too strong.

Artery Pal One Pro. Kinda a mini Billet Box. Nautilus coils do seem to be compatible as they are the same size as the ones with the device.

upload_2019-1-7_13-34-26.jpeg

A new toy to test from the fine folks at wismec.
Sinuous V200.
Same tank as the solo but bigger so should be good.

WP_20190107_14_00_47_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20190107_14_00_47_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190107_14_00_47_Pro.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60

2 litres of VG and 50ml of lemon tart concentrate to try from Lucemill - first time in four years of mixing that I haven't bought VG from Darkstar. I've obviously heard of Lucemill but never realised they are in Glasgow, they're only 1.5 miles from my Mum and allow warehouse collection so I'll be able to swing by when in the big smoke and save on delivery. It's a cheap product but shipping fair bumps the price up! Darkstar have 25% off currently and Lucemill were still cheaper. View attachment 182268

Need to check them out, keep it local(ish).
Another delivery from Fogstar for me, couple of new Molicell 20700's to try in my VV Pulse. I couldn't get 20700's before Christmas, must've been a run on them everywhere.
Nice freebie torch, just the thing for my retired 18650's. It works a treat as well.

20190107_125213.jpg

:2thumbsup:

Artery Pal One Pro. Kinda a mini Billet Box. Nautilus coils do seem to be compatible as they are the same size as the ones with the device.

View attachment 182272

I have standard one version and they are a good wee mod and nautilus coils do fit. the 1.6 are loosish draw and the 1.8 are abit tighter draw not much though. one other thing the flavour isn't as good with the 1.8 or it could just be the one I tried.

A wee bit of vapemail got another aegis mini bought the one on the right last week secondhandjust to see if I liked it as I was waiting for the other one from ft and I have to say there great wee mods running dvarw rta's on both with mtl coils
20190107_133724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom