What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Did you have any luck with repositioning the coil higher? I’ve started using a spaced coil on this too with the flavour improved from standard tight winds. I’ve used a KA1 26AWG, 7 to 8 wraps at 3mm diameter, ohming out at 1.30. Vaping at 15w is giving a nice restricted DTL with airflow fully open.
I did exactly the same coil as you said and put it a bit higher and it is much better!! In fact I have been using it in rotation all day, thanks for the tip off.

Did you have any luck with repositioning the coil higher? I’ve started using a spaced coil on this too with the flavour improved from standard tight winds. I’ve used a KA1 26AWG, 7 to 8 wraps at 3mm diameter, ohming out at 1.30. Vaping at 15w is giving a nice restricted DTL with airflow fully open.
I did the same coil as you did and placed it higher and yes it is much better!! Thanks for the tip.

IMG_20190105_125023.jpg

I forgot to put these on when they come. Had 4 batteries and wanted a way to pair them (charge together, used together). Ended up re-wrapping them.

If your using these pickle Rick wraps in the billet box, wrap them with pickle Rick's head towards the negative on the battery, that way they aren't upside down.

Some liquid from Prime Vapes :D Nic shots added and now steeping - had a wee taste of the ginger sponge and it's very nice indeed! Looking forward to the pineapple passion as it smells incredible!
IMG_20190107_092856140.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom