What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just got the OBS CUBE kit using the mesh coil and its brill and got the smok nord for that stealthy vape very impressed with both

That’s awesome

Yeah, thanks Vinny. They're pretty cool & it comes with a remote control with it, so one can change the pattern of the lights etc. Got two of them now...these are rare, very rare and not cheap at £90 each...made by a tiny US record label, & hand made, so no two are exactly the same.

I gather they're fetching quite decent sums now, around the £200-250 mark! :thud::jawdrop:

Last edited:
Finally got one of my Xmas presents, lovely case from Dariuz for the Dicodes Mini

895B862C-22B8-4449-8FE1-60B5A5ED3F43.jpeg

That's really nice, and the embossed image looks a lot like one I've seen a lot of around the wifes home town in Poland. Do you know exactly where the fella is from?
The image is the Dicodes logo ;) Dicodes are based in mid-West Germany in a former coal mining town, I don't know if that is what their logo refers too?
img_4304.jpeg

Five green Snappy caps sitting in my hand, five green Snappy caps sitting in my hand, and if one wise ape should buy @HandsomeStan's Snapdragon in the classifieds, then I'll send them one too...
IMG_20190115_110652704_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpeg

Last edited:
What Steve said :)

"Dicodes, located in the former coal-mine area "Ruhrgebiet" in the mid-western part of Germany"

Following on from this @Benjamin Bailey - had a reply this morning stating the manufacturer no longer makes this model, they have no stock, so they can't supply another and offered once again a $5 coupon and to keep the mod - mod is no good to me as I vape at a higher wattage than it is capable of outputting. Informed them of this and they responded almost immediately with a coupon offer of $12 - I'd accept a $12 refund but that's not on the cards so I'm lettingPaypal deal with it from here on.
Thanks for the update Steve, I'll have to send them a message and see what they say. Also need to find out how I paid.

20190115_113344.jpg

Ok from left to right we have. Digiflavor edge kit in @kamido green. Then we have the tiny geekvape flint kit also in a greeny colour. Then we have the lucid kit.

Back
Top Bottom