What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Let me know how it goes, I haven't ordered any 21700 for it yet though but do get sag like you with 18650
They allude to there being an update in the user manual and provide a Web address, there's no update available for the Cut only for the Rage, so that was that idea fucked!

Even with the 40t, the max wattage peaks at 32w - after an age hunting through the Efun.top site, I found an email to contact them on and duly sent an email explaining the problem along with a YouTube link actually showing the problem. Fair play to them for replying very swiftly, not so fair play was them offering a $5 voucher - they've been told to feck off and either arrange collection and replace it or refund me, or I'll be contacting PayPal. I'll be sure to let you know what happens :D

Not really vape gear but some more Irish linen pillows from a different mill. Got to say they are gorgeous and very fine.

IMG_3487.jpg

Yesterday, i got 10 packs of Phileas Fogg's Botany Bay and..er...seems like a fecking age since i ordered it 6 months ago..but this little wonder finally dropped in me post box on the same day..so double :woohoo:...

And yes, you're quite sane...& your eyes are not playing tricks on you..that really is a playable LED record!

Last edited:
Yesterday, i got 10 packs Phileas Fogg's Botany Bay and..er...seems like a fecking age since i ordered it 6 months ago..& this little wonder finally dropped in me post box on the same day..so double :woohoo:...

And yes, you're quite sane...your eyes are not playing tricks on you..that really is a playable LED record!

That’s awesome

They allude to there being an update in the user manual and provide a Web address, there's no update available for the Cut only for the Rage, so that was that idea fucked!

Even with the 40t, the max wattage peaks at 32w - after an age hunting through the Efun.top site, I found an email to contact them on and duly sent an email explaining the problem along with a YouTube link actually showing the problem. Fair play to them for replying very swiftly, not so fair play was them offering a $5 voucher - they've been told to feck off and either arrange collection and replace it or refund me, or I'll be contacting PayPal. I'll be sure to let you know what happens :D
Following on from this @Benjamin Bailey - had a reply this morning stating the manufacturer no longer makes this model, they have no stock, so they can't supply another and offered once again a $5 coupon and to keep the mod - mod is no good to me as I vape at a higher wattage than it is capable of outputting. Informed them of this and they responded almost immediately with a coupon offer of $12 - I'd accept a $12 refund but that's not on the cards so I'm lettingPaypal deal with it from here on.

saturdays vape mail

sky solo from the comp i won on here from @Vaporesso thanks guys im going to try and get a review up in the next few days once brittish gas get out the house

IMG_2382.JPG

a few concentrates gonna see what i can come up with
IMG_2381.JPG

Today, I got the Coilart Mage RTA 2019 edition.
Looks nice. I'll build it when I can be arsed.

Back
Top Bottom