What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Thanks, just wanted to know if there was a particular type of atty that the juice was suited to [emoji1303] I got some Beaum a little while before Christmas but not really feeling it so far, I seem to get a peppery taste from it. Maybe my weird tastebuds?
Sorry to hear that, @Banjostring - did you use our nicshot or another brand? Ping me a PM and we'll get something sorted for you :)

He has character. I've named him scribble.

The Nord beats every pod I've ever used. I've battered it with shortfills for over a week and the first coil is still alive.
Smok have had some stick in the past but we have had these in the shop for nearly 2 weeks and not one return or issue.
Hands on heart, don't question it, just buy one!
Oh no! you shown my diabolical hand painted pig lol

Glad you like em :)

I quite fancy a Nord, how is it?

When did love hearts start writing you cunt on them?

IMG_5907.jpg

These arrived yesterday but been in bed gubbed with some infliction I've caught off the youngest - couple of packets of CB Prime, a pair of 40t and a cracking free torch. The 40t are for a cheapo Desire Cut 21700 squonker, it was showing battery sag using an 18650 and adaptor, sadly its doing the same thing with the 40t :( I'll try updating the firmware tomorrow but looks like a ticket will be going, yippee :(
Let me know how it goes, I haven't ordered any 21700 for it yet though but do get sag like you with 18650

Back
Top Bottom