What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Double Billet cup holder for the car

IMG_5822.jpg

Today's a brill vape mail day for me my postie bought me.....
My Vaporesso Sky Solo kit i won in @Vaporesso giveaway . ( Review to follow in a week or so ).
360ml of Jam on Toast by Totally Fogged .
2 Molicel 20700a + a free gift of a torch from @fogstar.
1 pack of ODB 20700 battery wraps.
2. packs of Cotton Bacon Prime.
And a zapwrapz for my Ijoy Capo squonk.......
That lot makes me a happy bunny for a little while........:13:........

Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Molicels @BULLDOG1964 . Had mine for a week or so now. While they start very well off the charger I can't help but feel they diminish to a lower plateau than my Vapcell gold's, need to gauge it over longer though.

Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Molicels @BULLDOG1964 . Had mine for a week or so now. While they start very well off the charger I can't help but feel they diminish to a lower plateau than my Vapcell gold's, need to gauge it over longer though.
Will do mate i got the vapcells too so will compare and let you no......

I might be talking mince to be fair. I don't even think they've been through their half dozen cycle break-in period though, as I said, I'll need a bit longer to gauge their performance better. :D

I might be talking mince to be fair. I don't even think they've been through their half dozen cycle break-in period though, as I said, I'll need a bit longer to gauge their performance better. :D
Your right batteries do seem to get better once they have gone though a few cycles only time will tell we will have to see......

Back
Top Bottom