What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I have a bottle of this in the cupboard somewhere, I'll crack it open tonight. Are you dripping it or using an rta?
Just put it into the Eden trillium sub tank. Bloody fantastic. I used to use it in.squonkers and rta's though. Works with anything, even a naitilus.
The pre steeping has perfected it though.
Ordered a little more and some lime cookie yesterday.
Been moaning that I couldn't find any decent eliquid for testing sub ohm tanks while forgetting how good Cotswold are. Shall stock up on a few. I've been meaning to grab a beaum custard for a while.
That said I started testing the new sinuous v200 set up yesterday and the coil lasted three hours before shorting...
The review may not go well.

Just put it into the Eden trillium sub tank. Bloody fantastic. I used to use it in.squonkers and rta's though. Works with anything, even a naitilus.
The pre steeping has perfected it though.
Ordered a little more and some lime cookie yesterday.
Been moaning that I couldn't find any decent eliquid for testing sub ohm tanks while forgetting how good Cotswold are. Shall stock up on a few. I've been meaning to grab a beaum custard for a while.
That said I started testing the new sinuous v200 set up yesterday and the coil lasted three hours before shorting...
The review may not go well.
Thanks, just wanted to know if there was a particular type of atty that the juice was suited to [emoji1303] I got some Beaum a little while before Christmas but not really feeling it so far, I seem to get a peppery taste from it. Maybe my weird tastebuds?

Thanks, just wanted to know if there was a particular type of atty that the juice was suited to [emoji1303] I got some Beaum a little while before Christmas but not really feeling it so far, I seem to get a peppery taste from it. Maybe my weird tastebuds?
Some custard juice can be that way. Also if it's a shortfill it can be bad nic shots.
The custard doughnut is a smooth perfect custard with the fried vanilla flavour you'd get from a fresh doughnut cart. Nice.
The most annoying one is rejuiced and the isle of custard range. As ever it's sent out freshly made and smells glorious but tastes of nothing.. most would write it off but steeped its great stuff. It really needs a couple of months of steeping but rejuiced never seem to do it.
That juice would fly out if they had the patients to lay it down for six weeks. Same as the dripworx og shakes.

Some custard juice can be that way. Also if it's a shortfill it can be bad nic shots.
The custard doughnut is a smooth perfect custard with the fried vanilla flavour you'd get from a fresh doughnut cart. Nice.
The most annoying one is rejuiced and the isle of custard range. As ever it's sent out freshly made and smells glorious but tastes of nothing.. most would write it off but steeped its great stuff. It really needs a couple of months of steeping but rejuiced never seem to do it.
That juice would fly out if they had the patients to lay it down for six weeks. Same as the dripworx og shakes.
100% agree with you mate, rejuiced is no good to me until its been in the cupboard for at least a couple of months and I recently came across a bottle of OG Nilla that I thought was rubbish at the time I bought it but now is really nice. The new prime vapes stuff however I've found to be very good straight off the bat. Same guy, different juices, but now they are ready to go immediately. As my 9yr old would say "what's that all about?" [emoji16]

mail.jpg

100% agree with you mate, rejuiced is no good to me until its been in the cupboard for at least a couple of months and I recently came across a bottle of OG Nilla that I thought was rubbish at the time I bought it but now is really nice. The new prime vapes stuff however I've found to be very good straight off the bat. Same guy, different juices, but now they are ready to go immediately. As my 9yr old would say "what's that all about?" [emoji16]
Yeah, Lee has always been a stickler about not allowing liquid to leave his hands until it's ready.
Rejuiced mix and sell. They have said they will improve the steeping but so far I've not seen it.

I love the fast charging, but there's no light when it's 100%, which is sad. Have to press the button to see.

charger.jpg

update edit fir warning !!
this mod has a button problem after pressing fire some times the button sticks and stays firing :(
the reason its now 25$ from 70$ ?
fk... vapedroid back in action again lol
will update if i find a fix for it ;)

budget decent TC setup for $30 ?? Yip its from 3fvape.com delivered in 8 days :)

was on a Dna thing for a bit but i have found votech now
surprisingly good plus u don't have to set your temp or watts for TC it all automatic and works !
what?,,
yip auto temp control wtf
u can manually set too but why would u :D

introducing my tiny Dna75 replacement
the mech looking votech United society of vapes -L force 75w single battery
and the coil father king 25nm rdta with a spacer so no scratches it was cheap + surprisingly not to shabby looking too
tenorXPM7HU45.gif

WP_20190112_08_08_02_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20190112_08_09_59_Pro.jpg
WP_20190112_08_09_09_Pro.jpg

WP_20190112_08_50_32_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:
Coppervape (wee) Dvarw, and some Directors Blend and love hearts from @Lee . Didn't know you cared mate.

upload_2019-1-12_10-19-29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom