What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

How do you even decide which one to try first??? :p

Custard donut just sounds delightfully yummy!!!
It's by far the best custard doughnut I've ever had. I've not had any for a while and the guy's at Cotswold (just up the road from me) have improved an already excellent juice by ensuring it's fully well steeped before shipping out. Fantastic.

The key with manabush is to start with the base flavours first. Nokomis is the lightest and flavours like coyote build on that base then pow wow is a slight off branch with a custard tobacco flavour which flavours like nanabhozo (one of my favourites) build on.
With manabush it's my opinion that you can't go wrong.

Did you steep at all, I see the Kratos is recommended for 7 days and the Strawsome Shake for 4 weeks?

I bought the 50ml bottles so ready to go really... think with those kits you have to steep for the recommended time.

They do.... but.....

Screenshot_20190110-195242.png

Today my postie bought me my vape build mat from 101 vaping + a free vape band and a 10ml bottle of juice to try for free.....
The mat is great value well made and only cost a £5.00.......

Today my postie bought me my vape build mat from 101 vaping + a free vape band and a 10ml bottle of juice to try for free.....
The mat is great value well made and only cost a £5.00.......
I like 101 Vaping Bulldog, quick delivery and no hassle. Bought a Cthulhu 1928 in black for the Halitus recently. Every order I've had has always had a free 3mg juice with it.

Back
Top Bottom