What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I received my usual manabush order of 30mls of nanabhozo and 30mls of pow wow plus a sneaky bottle of Cotswold vapour custard doughnut as I took advantage of @ZT's new year sale.
Also 30mls of mint tobacco and 30mls of straight tobacco (dinner lady) from electric tobacconist with another punt at a blueberry liquid for tesing sub ohm tanks (bakers fog- blueberry ripple) We shall see.
Mrs kid is asleep so you will just have to imagine how exciting it looks.

First manabush order came today thanks @AJT looking forward to trying them
20190110_123634.jpeg

I received my usual manabush order of 30mls of nanabhozo and 30mls of pow wow plus a sneaky bottle of Cotswold vapour custard doughnut as I took advantage of @ZT's new year sale.
Also 30mls of mint tobacco and 30mls of straight tobacco (dinner lady) from electric tobacconist with another punt at a blueberry liquid for tesing sub ohm tanks (bakers fog- blueberry ripple) We shall see.
Mrs kid is asleep so you will just have to imagine how exciting it looks.
More custard doughnut will need to be ordered.

These arrived yesterday but been in bed gubbed with some infliction I've caught off the youngest - couple of packets of CB Prime, a pair of 40t and a cracking free torch. The 40t are for a cheapo Desire Cut 21700 squonker, it was showing battery sag using an 18650 and adaptor, sadly its doing the same thing with the 40t :( I'll try updating the firmware tomorrow but looks like a ticket will be going, yippee :(

Back
Top Bottom