What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I agree. But "seat of pants" testing seems to suggest otherwise. They're both good 30amp batteries. The EXO rates well as well.
I certainly didn't expect a difference but I shoved the moli in and got a hit I wasn't expecting.
Good news for the molicell for sure! :D they'll be on my next order... I could do with another new torch too :)

Gentle reminder this is the what did the postie bring thread not a what battery hits hardest thread

Open a new thread to discuss if you want to carry on the conversation
Thank you kindly

Last edited:
Very nice,, I took delivery of these 2 flavours last week in 50ml versions.. I’ve had the Strawsome Shake before and it is the dogs doo danglies and is a firm favourite now. The Kratos I stuck some 72mg Nic in and MTL it... a nice pleasant refreshing vape IMO... Hope you enjoy them.

Did you steep at all, I see the Kratos is recommended for 7 days and the Strawsome Shake for 4 weeks?

Believe it or not, sometimes it's interesting to see how it's labelled/presented. I see it doesn't seem to mention the wrap diameter. Neatly packaged though :)
May be worth retiring the need pics logo and just bring it out for special occasions bud.
We're getting old so it's becoming more of a cruel taunt, lol.
There's an awful lot of apes here who wish they had hands steady enough for photo's.
I stopped using phones years back so unless Mrs kid is handy most goodies go unrecorded.

Back
Top Bottom