What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

box.jpg
mod.jpg

Nice! One of these has been on my radar purely for the button (and the cockroach like build quality too!)

Chris Sutton is called the 'Evil Genius' by Celtic fans so it would be a nice wee homage to him, loved him as a player - it'd absolutely have to be in green though, and I've yet to see a green one come up second hand (I'm a miserable Scottish chunt and prefer others to take the depreciation hit)

Nice! One of these has been on my radar purely for the button (and the cockroach like build quality too!)

Chris Sutton is called the 'Evil Genius' by Celtic fans so it would be a nice wee homage to him, loved him as a player - it'd absolutely have to be in green though, and I've yet to see a green one come up second hand (I'm a miserable Scottish chunt and prefer others to take the depreciation hit)

As free things go, this is right up there with free pizza, free sex and Free Willy.

Cracking wire, certain you'll enjoy it! Need to get some more myself as I went conservative the last time and bought 25awg - thinking 23awg next time will be better suited for what I want to use it for?

Wasn’t sure what to get myself,, went for 24awg as that was generally what most people used. I’m thinking 5 wrap 3mm id should do it

Should give 0.22 per coil going by steam engine.

Cool, I only use single coils in my RTA’s and RDA’s anyway. Hope I get on with it cos I’ve been struggling abit with pre-made Clapton’s of late. Probably down to user error though :18:

Back
Top Bottom