What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

4C3E2BAA-080C-4ED7-B62D-1180CEAD9AE7.jpeg
Finally get to try some custard slice...

5A5D1DBB-6BB1-4AC9-BE34-9593FCF95DAE.jpeg
370C7FB6-0CF5-48CB-BB2A-C7AC3080F2B4.jpeg
Received these beauties today!
3 triple berry and Purple Rain from @Lee thank you!!

First time trying Purple Rain and I’m loving it! Very refreshing indeed!

Oh and also 2nd Voopoo mini as one wasn’t enough lol!

Always good to have a back up and a backup of a backup, not tried the triple berry yet will be on the next order
I now have a back up to a back up to a back up of a back up lmao

My other half bought a drag mini and then won a drag 2 so I tried his drag mini and loved it! So I bought myself one and I have got on so much better with it than a mtl! So I ordered 2 new tanks and then another drag mini and I’m so happy!

Also... the purple rain is so refreshing. I’ve really struggled to find a decent grape juice, and this one isn’t too overpowering. Has hints of strawberry in it too. It’s a very subtle sweet flavour. The triple berry is a usual order for me as it’s just so tasty. It’s my go-to juice for everyday!

Brochrome 5 wraps 3mm ID should come out somewhere just under 0.4 per coil.
You are indeed correct Sir - I thought it seemed rather low and I must have entered an incorrect value in Steam Engine (I had been messing with it just prior and with a bit of detective work it seems I had it set at 21awg, very young child was keen to play with my keyboard whilst I was inputting values!)

Ignore me @Tobytyke - I was wrong! Mr @speedfreek67 is correct, 5 wraps of 24awg brochrome around 3mm is a fraction over 0.36ohm per coil (checked on two calculators to be sure this time!)

Cool, I only use single coils in my RTA’s and RDA’s anyway. Hope I get on with it cos I’ve been struggling abit with pre-made Clapton’s of late. Probably down to user error though :18:
I've tagged you in another post but my calculation was wrong (user error on my part, assistance from small child compounded the issue!) Actual measurement for 5 wraps , 24awg, 3mm id is 0.36ish after dry burn/bedding in! Not the 0.22 I stated previously, apologies!

What issue are you having with pre-made claptons?

2x 18650s in the form of new Molicels from Fogstar, and also a wrap repair kit and a free torch!! Well impressed with the service, only ordered so late Sunday night it was probably technically Monday morning...
upload_2019-1-16_20-33-59.jpeg

Todays delivery mixed into 1ltr of vimto & mesh coils, should keep me happy for a while.

15 1 2019.jpg

Oh my.
Quite frankly, I've been thinking about this and with years of fawning over plastic mech squonkers and ltd run boxes. You've done this to yourselves.

Behold. The sinuous 80 from wismec in all its green plastic glory.
WP_20190116_21_10_51_Pro.jpg

Thanks to the gang at @Sourcemore for this treat.

Back
Top Bottom