What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A red smok nord from drip drop and some juices came the other day from dripdrop vapour. And a white smok nord from France came today.

It's really good with the 0.6 mesh coil and 6mg e liquid.
20190117_180523.jpg

It's been a while since I've used it, but I think it was ok. Top cap is a bit tight on the o rings if memory serves. Might dig it it again tonight.

Cheers for the reply.
not the ringing endorsement that the reviews gave...they believed it to be a flavour monster or something.
I’m sure it be adequate for my needs and I only paid ~£10 so all good.

B,
S

Cheers for the reply.
not the ringing endorsement that the reviews gave...they believed it to be a flavour monster or something.
I’m sure it be adequate for my needs and I only paid ~£10 so all good.

B,
S
Easily worth a tenner. I've started dabbling with parallel coils, so I might chuck one in tonight (if I can be arsed).

Today I got this:
170607-d8d84f9f90eadbe8b04e72fc125fbd0b.jpg

The Jwell Krome RDA and RTA and a bottle of MoMo Apple Splatter.
Both atomizers are machined very well (should be for the price) and I do like both of em for sure!
Both have pretty much the same nice and easy build-deck, but the completely different airflow really sets them apart.
The RDA is airier than I thought, but that's not a bad thing. Nicely complements my other isngle-coil RDA's (Asmodus C4, Wotofo Recurve, etc.), which ll do not have nearly that kind of airflow.
The RTA is also kind of airy, but not as much. I have closed of one of the small airholes on that one, while I keep it wide open on the RDA. The first two times I wicked this RTA, it leaked all of the juice out of there pretty quickly. The wicking-holes are quite small, but it seems like there still fits quite a bit of juice through there. On the third time I packe dit too tight and got a dry-hit. 4th attempt right now and it works perfectly. It's not happening often anymore, that I find RTA's that don't whick perfectly with the first attempt.
Anyways, they are both great, although a bit too pricey for what you get.

The liquid is not bad, but nothing special.

Attachments

• IMG_20190117_170424_037.jpg
    IMG_20190117_170424_037.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Blue Ehpro True arrived (finally)
Silver one arrived a couple of days ago using on an Eleaf mini dinky stealth kit

5WJM7TQ.jpg

Even with my OCD I'd call the Blue True a match for my shiney blue Kroma mod
so quite chuffed tbh, the blue on mod varies on grip to sides to actual top of mod

Also 5 x Innokin Plex bubble glasses arrived from Fasttech & the New Year 10% off
meant they was not much over a quid or £1:25 max each
Lovely - a smidge longer than std Innokin Ares 2ml glass (18.7mm)
these Plex glasses are 19.15mm and was using a 18.1mm bubble which only just about sealed

So my Ares get some proper bubbles - yup deffo 4ml
didn't syringe it, but a full to brim 10ml or about 11.5ml bottle showed about 60% to 2/3rds left
so damn sure these are 4ml+ at least on my Ares tanks & snug fit than I was using previously

Shiney glossy blue Kroma gets a lovely tank to go with it
(and I claim I'm not into matchy matchy shit ???)

Rest of my stuff is a total fucking mismatch but hey when my OCD kicks in.....

4386c53ab39d49c7cd0fe855966e08ef--funny-photos-memes.jpg

Blue Ehpro True arrived (finally)
Silver one arrived a couple of days ago using on an Eleaf mini dinky stealth kit

5WJM7TQ.jpg

Even with my OCD I'd call the Blue True a match for my shiney blue Kroma mod
so quite chuffed tbh, the blue on mod varies on grip to sides to actual top of mod

Also 5 x Innokin Plex bubble glasses arrived from Fasttech & the New Year 10% off
meant they was not much over a quid or £1:25 max each
Lovely - a smidge longer than std Innokin Ares 2ml glass (18.7mm)
these Plex glasses are 19.15mm and was using a 18.1mm bubble which only just about sealed

So my Ares get some proper bubbles - yup deffo 4ml
didn't syringe it, but a full to brim 10ml or about 11.5ml bottle showed about 60% to 2/3rds left
so damn sure these are 4ml+ at least on my Ares tanks & snug fit than I was using previously

Shiney glossy blue Kroma gets a lovely tank to go with it
(and I claim I'm not into matchy matchy shit ???)

Rest of my stuff is a total fucking mismatch but hey when my OCD kicks in.....

4386c53ab39d49c7cd0fe855966e08ef--funny-photos-memes.jpg

Never seen the blue one except in the ads. Not for me but is a good match though. How you getting on with them?

Never seen the blue one except in the ads. Not for me but is a good match though. How you getting on with them?

I like them, only wicked the silver so far, no leaks but wicked/tucked in cotton dry
then only wetted the top of coil/cotton and let tails soak on their own after reading up
but early days just one wick, but no leaks at all but using nearly 60% VG too
the bluey just arrived

ATM - still very early days, I would give the Vapefly Galaxies MTL the tiniest edge on flavour
and I really mean the tiniest edge on flavour - I'll get flamed for that.....

BUT - the True is easy to fill - so if you can wick it the True wins hands down
Filling - can't go as nutz flooding the juice in, was shocked the two fill holes are quite thin
go nutz and a bit squishes out of other hole - where as Zenith/Ares - woooosh pit stop refilling
but nothing slow, just a tiny little more care refilling that's all
air flow adjustment on the Silver True is a bit tight, not tried blue one yet
but that tight adjustment is a good thing coz it won't move when you got it set than be too loose
(just a bit of care to find that sweet spot at first on airflow)

Oh fuck me - soz chaps, it is a show n tell thread not a fucking review thread - my bad
End of the day, the three RTA's I'm using are all good - they are DIFFERENT
That is the word I use, they all produce a good vape, just without putting my finger on specifics
they produce a slightly DIFFERENT kind of vape so they are all good tanks imho

The True - yes I'll say in the top 3, with maybe the Ares & Vapefly both in the top 5 still
But not tried the others but might get a Hastur 3.5ml - Fresia I'm not that ultra impressed with tbh
(OK but if you got Vapefly then don't bother with Friesa imho)
and Manta MTL is a pile of shit

Back
Top Bottom