What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Thats the one that i got the wife ordered it for me dont no where she order it from she said she got it for me because she is feed up with me moaning about the short cable and having to charge everything on the floor ......
I suppose i shall have find something else to moan about now .......:D........

Haha, I like em pal.... Might sound silly, but we’ve all got a different colour as our daughter has a nasty habit of tea-leafing everybody’s chargers,,, even though she’s got loads :18:

Today the Posty brought me my first ever pack of mesh coils for my first ever 'proper' vape kit (crown IV). I am now trying to very gently get it broken in after taking a while 'lubing' it up and then letting it soak. Just had a few gentle low wattage hits and the flavour is almost overwhelming!

Actually arrived yesterday but returned to the collection office as no one was home..
8 days from ordering to arrival from FT.. Pretty darn good I’d say.
5F513831-4F30-4554-8D35-DAAB22A0712F.jpeg

Haha, I like em pal.... Might sound silly, but we’ve all got a different colour as our daughter has a nasty habit of tea-leafing everybody’s chargers,,, even though she’s got loads :18:
The best quality vape ones come with innokin gear.
I've been through dozens of leads over the years and a few usb hubs too. The innokin one I got with my first coolfire some four plus years back is still sound.
I've got all four usb charge ports loaded with innokin wires now. They do make a difference on charge time.

Tiny mtl beater and some more Calipitter Chow.

https://m.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_1840548.html?wid=1433363

Solid and heavy for size.
Made from cast aluminium I think from the feel of it.

View attachment 183207 View attachment 183208 View attachment 183209

Like the Hastur Mini, but thinking of ordering the bigger 3.5ml one
Just a quick question - did the mini come with extra inserts - think the 2 hole insert is fine
but on some reviews they included extra inserts but from what I've seen
these spare inserts seemed to have stopped now in the ad on some sites
think the 2 hole is fine anyway but just wondering ???

If I thin out my collection I'll probably say wtf and just buy both Hastur's anway

Back
Top Bottom