What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

*Slober..slober..slober....*

2019-Jan - V&G Rainbow Vape order 40 packs.jpg

Another 40 packs to me growing collection! :happy guys:

Your postie works some weird hours if that just turned up
or you found it by the back door after Yodel lobbed it over the gate

This arrived yesterday, but due to other commitments I have only had a proper look at it today.

Admittedly, I have switched to a Nextiny RTA now, but this is absolutely GLORIOUS!!!! So Tactile in the Hand :2thumbsup:

Astounding workmanship and quality from our very own @vapesmarter :worship::worship::worship:

Christ..that's purdy...i'm jealous Rob! Like a pipe me! Nice job Stu...very nice indeed.

Your postie works some weird hours if that just turned up
or you found it by the back door after Yodel lobbed it over the gate

Well...it did arrive by a courier Fuctifino...but sometime last week..and no...it wasn't 'lobbed' over the gate! lol!
The DPD female driver was very professional and courteous.

This arrived yesterday, but due to other commitments I have only had a proper look at it today.

Admittedly, I have switched to a Nextiny RTA now, but this is absolutely GLORIOUS!!!! So Tactile in the Hand :2thumbsup:

Astounding workmanship and quality from our very own @vapesmarter :worship::worship::worship:
Sweet Jesus! That is outstanding.

That is absolutely EXQUISITE!!! Wow!!
Jealous!

Back
Top Bottom