What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Moment of madness perhaps, it's cheap plastic ........ but it's cheap, and it's regulated ........ and it's not too bad a shape. It doesn't look like Hugh Hefner's shower head!

View attachment 183836

@Deaf Vaper it works OK (so far) if you can live with the plastic, for a giggle or as a beater pipe .... tis 'ere and might be worth a punt when FT have a Chinese New Year code:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10041777/9010900-f-30-30w-1450mah-vw-pipe-mod

Good god, you could kill a man with that thing! Epipe and Self defence weapon in one!

Moment of madness perhaps, it's cheap plastic ........ but it's cheap, and it's regulated ........ and it's not too bad a shape. It doesn't look like Hugh Hefner's shower head!

View attachment 183836

@Deaf Vaper it works OK (so far) if you can live with the plastic, for a giggle or as a beater pipe .... tis 'ere and might be worth a punt when FT have a Chinese New Year code:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10041777/9010900-f-30-30w-1450mah-vw-pipe-mod

if you like it - then that's all that matters in the end
(though Roger Radcliffe is a bit pissed you nicked his pipe)

giphy.gif

View attachment 183836

Thanks for that @Crewella....i'll take a look at it..even it does look like a sawn off end of a golf club! :D

Last edited:
You do better than we do. I can scrape by with French due to living in a southern port town and tread water with spanish (more Cuban spanish which has a softer dialect). I'd struggle now though.
Languages are not a priority here, I grew up in a time when it was assumed if you just speak English louder, it will get you by. Lol.
I've been attempting some Chinese when speaking to Chinese manufacturers as I feel it's only polite and I've come to the conclusion that my brain has as much information in it as it ever will.

I speak Dutch and we get French @ 10, English (+option Latin) @ 12 and German @ 14. I have always enjoyed languages and learning the more subtle undertones.
If I would get the opportunity I would like to study Russian and Italian because I like the sound of those languages. Gaelic sounds interesting too.
The key is in actuality using it and that’s why my German is deteriorating.
If only I had the time... can’t wait till I get retired (only 27 years to count down [emoji3])

I speak Dutch and we get French @ 10, English (+option Latin) @ 12 and German @ 14. I have always enjoyed languages and learning the more subtle undertones.
If I would get the opportunity I would like to study Russian and Italian because I like the sound of those languages. Gaelic sounds interesting too.
If only I had the time... can’t wait till I get retired (only 27 years to count down [emoji3])
My 5yo attends a Scots Gaelic school, I've got virtually zero Gaelic but my Wife has been in Gaelic choirs over the years so can sing it and has some understanding of structure/pronunciations etc, however is far from fluent! He's doing really well with it so far, most of his classmates attended the Gaelic nursery school so were more familiar with the language, whereas he had nothing - he really enjoys it though and was even awarded a Clan point because he asked for assistance from the teacher to zip his jacket up in Gaelic!

The key is very much in using it, sadly. My first school was French but it's so long I spoke it I'd struggle now .... though I do find it comes back quickly with usage. I also found speaking one other language helped me learn Spanish and I speak some (terrible) Russian. I love the sound of Russian too ..... I go all Fish Called Wanda ........ ;)

A huge thank you to @instantlady who donated a cthulhu mini to eyeball hastur mini care home.
A legend whom I owe.
WP_20190128_13_21_41_Pro.jpg

Here she is with new single hole deck, delivering some old school Nokomis goodness.

And to the steam tea thieves.
Remember. Nokomis face, see's and judges you.

Back
Top Bottom