What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I am not German and shall not correct you ever again promised [emoji90]
It’s only our third language. Learned something new...
You do better than we do. I can scrape by with French due to living in a southern port town and tread water with spanish (more Cuban spanish which has a softer dialect). I'd struggle now though.
Languages are not a priority here, I grew up in a time when it was assumed if you just speak English louder, it will get you by. Lol.
I've been attempting some Chinese when speaking to Chinese manufacturers as I feel it's only polite and I've come to the conclusion that my brain has as much information in it as it ever will.

I described it in my review as a robot rattlesnake's tail. Lol. They look better with the standard bubble glass that's supplied (I will put a pic in the review later). Also I have the advken owl on the way which is essentially the same tank/coils with a different design.

Does that look like tree knot hole?!

Today, the posty did one of those sneaky ninja deliveries of a little postcard telling me they tried to deliver something. I suspect it was my new charger and spare batteries.

Today, the posty did one of those sneaky ninja deliveries of a little postcard telling me they tried to deliver something. I suspect it was my new charger and spare batteries.

Ninja Fu Hiya - I have (or rather have not) seen him....
(Kung Fu Chaos)

921.jpg

Ring them up, say to them "you left a note saying you missed me...."
Yeah - I miss you too honey - but I miss my parcel the most - now where the fuck is it then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom