What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

More liquid!
171270-e5ce0ad5ff54c9850aa82adc0f99dd41.jpg

Let's see:

Purple Rain: Nice. At first it was quite harsh on my throat for some reason, but after one more day of having it settle a bit, that definitely improved. Now, it's just a nice liquid!

Classic yellow and red crack: I am not sure about those two. I seem to get a slightly soapy taste from both, but then again, those are the first menthol-liquids I have ever tried. They are not bad and I think the flavor is growing on me, as that "soapy" taste seems to disappear the more I use them. Yeah, not sure about those two, but I think I may like them in a weird way? :D

Two Scoops: Nice! Even tho I do not really like desserty-liquids, this one is just really pleasant, thanks to the banana in there.

Limesicle: Very nice! I think this dethrones Limelight by Fruit Shop for me, as the best lime-liquid.

Toffee Chunk Custard: As said, I am not really into those kinds of liquids. It's not bad, but it's not blowing me away either. I think personally I just need those fruits :D

Custard Slice: I like this one better than the Toffee Chunk Custard, but it's just not my kind of flavor-profile.

Overall, those are definitely quality liquids, but I have intentionally mostly bought stuff, that is outside of my usual comfort-zone. Therefore you should not take this too seriously. ^^

btw @Lee
I was kind of suprised to see stickers in german on there? Do you have to manually put those there if you ship orders to the respective countrys abroad? :D
Apart from that I don't want to sound nitpicky, but I thought I would mention it:
Under the ingredients there is the following sentence: "Darf nicht in die Hände von Kinder gelangen."
There is just one letter missing as it should be: "Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen."

I feel so damn nitpicky right now :D

Sorry but the plural for child in German is “Kinder” so no n...

Ubernitpicker should be my next POTV name...

Sorry but the plural for child in German is “Kinder” so no n...

Ubernitpicker should be my next POTV name...
One "Kind" two "Kinder", true, but that's still not making it correct. German has just some weird grammar rules.
It's even written properly a bit lower on the sticker:
171300-62fbee873045c45c0ce0f3684f544e5b.jpg

But now I wonder: Are you german too? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20190126_090008_599.jpg
    IMG_20190126_090008_599.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
One "Kind" two "Kinder", true, but that's still not making it correct. German has just some weird grammar rules.

My German friend helped me write them so I’ll give him a good telling off [emoji23]

I was given the tank but I'm so impressed I have just ordered the full kit.
I'll update on Monday as to what I think of the mod too.
The tank is a must though!
yep, looks like am getting the crown 4 tank on payday

I am not German and shall not correct you ever again promised [emoji90]
It’s only our third language. Learned something new...

Back
Top Bottom