What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Loved the crown v1. Probably the best sub ohm tank I've used until recently. Big coils, lots of wick and stainless simple coils. In fact it's so reliable they 're released it in mini form. The cleito was great but on release the coils where awful as they used the wrong rubber seals which tainted the flavour. Came good once sorted though.
I still love the kanger subtanks and I'm currently using an eden trullium for juice testing which is glorified Atlantis.
I have to say though the new advken manta sub ohm tank is fantastic even if it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Just had a look at those advkens....they're certainly different..looks like some weird beehive! :D

Last edited:
Just had a look at those advkens....there certainly different..loks like some weird beehive! :D
I described it in my review as a robot rattlesnake's tail. Lol. They look better with the standard bubble glass that's supplied (I will put a pic in the review later). Also I have the advken owl on the way which is essentially the same tank/coils with a different design.

Birthday present to myself part 1

IMG_1824.jpg

Incredible generosity from Martvb60 who's been a godsend on my Billet Box journey:

DNA 60 board for Billet Box

evolv-dna60-500x500.jpg

Burning Wire Wand, very interesting concept, going to have a play with this later.

Wire Wand.jpeg

More liquid!
171270-e5ce0ad5ff54c9850aa82adc0f99dd41.jpg

Let's see:

Purple Rain: Nice. At first it was quite harsh on my throat for some reason, but after one more day of having it settle a bit, that definitely improved. Now, it's just a nice liquid!

Classic yellow and red crack: I am not sure about those two. I seem to get a slightly soapy taste from both, but then again, those are the first menthol-liquids I have ever tried. They are not bad and I think the flavor is growing on me, as that "soapy" taste seems to disappear the more I use them. Yeah, not sure about those two, but I think I may like them in a weird way? :D

Two Scoops: Nice! Even tho I do not really like desserty-liquids, this one is just really pleasant, thanks to the banana in there.

Limesicle: Very nice! I think this dethrones Limelight by Fruit Shop for me, as the best lime-liquid.

Toffee Chunk Custard: As said, I am not really into those kinds of liquids. It's not bad, but it's not blowing me away either. I think personally I just need those fruits :D

Custard Slice: I like this one better than the Toffee Chunk Custard, but it's just not my kind of flavor-profile.

Overall, those are definitely quality liquids, but I have intentionally mostly bought stuff, that is outside of my usual comfort-zone. Therefore you should not take this too seriously. ^^

btw @Lee
I was kind of suprised to see stickers in german on there? Do you have to manually put those there if you ship orders to the respective countrys abroad? :D
Apart from that I don't want to sound nitpicky, but I thought I would mention it:
Under the ingredients there is the following sentence: "Darf nicht in die Hände von Kinder gelangen."
There is just one letter missing as it should be: "Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen."

I feel so damn nitpicky right now :D

Edit:
Another day later and the soapy taste of the two crack-liquids is now definitely gone.

Attachments

• IMG_20190124_155854_274.jpg
    IMG_20190124_155854_274.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
More liquid!
171270-e5ce0ad5ff54c9850aa82adc0f99dd41.jpg

Let's see:

Purple Rain: Nice. At first it was quite harsh on my throat for some reason, but after one more day of having it settle a bit, that definitely improved. Now, it's just a nice liquid!

Classic yellow and red crack: I am not sure about those two. I seem to get a slightly soapy taste from both, but then again, those are the first menthol-liquids I have ever tried. They are not bad and I think the flavor is growing on me, as that "soapy" taste seems to disappear the more I use them. Yeah, not sure about those two, but I think I may like them in a weird way? :D

Two Scoops: Nice! Even tho I do not really like desserty-liquids, this one is just really pleasant, thanks to the banana in there.

Limesicle: Very nice! I think this dethrones Limelight by Fruit Shop for me, as the best lime-liquid.

Toffee Chunk Custard: As said, I am not really into those kinds of liquids. It's not bad, but it's not blowing me away either. I think personally I just need those fruits :D

Custard Slice: I like this one better than the Toffee Chunk Custard, but it's just not my kind of flavor-profile.

Overall, those are definitely quality liquids, but I have intentionally mostly bought stuff, that is outside of my usual comfort-zone. Therefore you should not take this too seriously. ^^

btw @Lee
I was kind of suprised to see stickers in german on there? Do you have to manually put those there if you ship orders to the respective countrys abroad? :D
Apart from that I don't want to sound nitpicky, but I thought I would mention it:
Under the ingredients there is the following sentence: "Darf nicht in die Hände von Kinder gelangen."
There is just one letter missing as it should be: "Darf nicht in die Hände von Kindern gelangen."

I feel so damn nitpicky right now :D

Hi mate! I supply a little shop in Germany so I have a small amount of stock set aside for their orders, I just packed your order from that section [emoji16]

The shop sells absolutely boat loads of purple rain, they aren’t really interested in the others too much [emoji23]

Parcel #1 from Ecigone. Fancy trying a stock tank again as I’m becoming a little frustrated at my crap building skills on rebuilables. Free 7.1ml bubble glass in the box BTW.
58356970-7E01-4EA1-892F-2691C11CB28A.jpeg

Parcel #2 from Redjuice... First try at these juices so small order whilst on offer. Will mix the Nanabozho and Vanilla Latte to 12mg
9332C8FD-1F77-4AFD-9881-C1961F35E3E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom