What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Eastbourne area...

I have some spare rods from one I got from China like yours. I’ve since got a Coilmaster V4.
I’ll send you the whole thing if you’d like it??? PM me your address and I’ll pop it in the post

I have some spare rods from one I got from China like yours. I’ve since got a Coilmaster V4.
I’ll send you the whole thing if you’d like it??? PM me your address and I’ll pop it in the post
Top ape you are Sir for helping another ape ........:2thumbsup:............

Vape mail for yesterday was....
My 810 drip tip by Moomoo mods custom made drip tips mine has got watch gear pieces set in it not seen these anywhere else anyone who is interested in these you can find them at www.moomoomods.co.uk ( These are worth a look at )
1 spool of Flatwire uk flat sixty flat wire 20ga.
A 25ml Dinner Lady Tuck Shop Bubble Trouble juice
And another 6 x 18650 battery holder......

I love you @Vapaneezer Scrooge !!

My favourite EVER vape mail (KINDA)

A mini Zeus :)2

Just ordered a new Crown 4 tank too as I think it is awesome

Attachments

• Zeus.jpg
    Zeus.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 79
I didn't try the Crown 2. I had the Crown 1 & Crown 3 and hated them. It is very similar to the Cleito 120 but with more flavour and air flow

I see.....not tried a Clieto, but Crown 2 or SE1 is a pretty good tank, excellent flavour production, and the coils last an age. I see the 4's has double helix mesh style coils...something else, i've yet to try out. I've also got a Rafale, but that's not as good...the pointless spitback guard kills the flavour on those.

I do like the design of the new one..i know some folks hate bubble style glass..but i think they look cool! :)2

I see.....not tried a Clieto, but Crown 2 or SE1 is a pretty good tank, excellent flavour production, and the coils last an age. I see the 4's has double helix mesh style coils...something else, i've yet to try out. I've also got a Rafale, but that's not as good...the pointless spitback guard kills the flavour on those.

I do like the design of the new one..i know some folks hate bubble style glass..but i think they look cool! :)2
Loved the crown v1. Probably the best sub ohm tank I've used until recently. Big coils, lots of wick and stainless simple coils. In fact it's so reliable they 're released it in mini form. The cleito was great but on release the coils where awful as they used the wrong rubber seals which tainted the flavour. Came good once sorted though.
I still love the kanger subtanks and I'm currently using an eden trullium for juice testing which is glorified Atlantis.
I have to say though the new advken manta sub ohm tank is fantastic even if it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom