What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Postman brought me the bubble glass and extender piece that I bought on EBay for the Crown 4.
None TPD version is better and less fiddly.
20190131_170210.jpg

Drip Hacks Blood Eagle, Honeycomb Latte, January FOTM & Purple Slush 250ml bottle shots, 100ml of Heizenblezzard concentrate and a pair of Ridgeback coils.
IMG_20190131_171938.jpeg

Let me know how you get on with the Salix clone mate. [emoji4]
Quick first impressions. The socket heads in the installed screws rounded off almost immediately and I had to use the spare set straight away [emoji35]. Dtl with a .5ohm clapton is ok but not earth shattering. I'll try a different coil later and after that I'm going to change the airflow cassette and try it out in mtl mode.

Quick first impressions. The socket heads in the installed screws rounded off almost immediately and I had to use the spare set straight away [emoji35]. Dtl with a .5ohm clapton is ok but not earth shattering. I'll try a different coil later and after that I'm going to change the airflow cassette and try it out in mtl mode.

Hmm, I have one in my basket awaiting the discount. This doesn’t sound promising

My postie brought me 39 -10 ml bottles of juice!!
I bought some of @Deaf Vaper stock up pile and he gave me some tobacco flavored stuff too that was higher nic he don't vape no more -thats where the 9 come in lol

Cookies and ice cream and Cherry Bakewell

The cookies and ice cream is awesome YUMMY!!
Haven't tried the Cherry Bakewell yet

Thanks for the opportunity @Deaf Vaper
Nice having some steeped juice!!
20190131_145547.jpg

Hmm, I have one in my basket awaiting the discount. This doesn’t sound promising
Ok, second impression. I'm a twat, nowt wrong with the screws, it was the poxy Allen key that was rounded off. Just rebuilt with a 1ohm Ni80 coil running at 14w with Batemans Louisiana Perique and it's a really smooth flavourful vape. Very happy now [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom