What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

todays lovelies!
that Fantasi Apple (not opened) but smells like the bright red apples you get in shops. :D
20190202_092240.jpg

Eleaf Ikonn Total mod (got the Spica Pro sitting in it)
Spiritwalker Chiri
A sample of Druids Brew

upload_2019-2-2_11-44-25.jpeg

That looks really smart and a good protection for the Spico, how have you found it and where did you get it from, can see another purchase if it's any good!!

Got it from Aliexpress. No adjustability/screen, so you have to build accordingly. Takes 18650 battery. Only just put the Spica in. Working well so far. It's a solid mod btw.

Got it from Aliexpress. No adjustability/screen, so you have to build accordingly. Takes 18650 battery. Only just put the Spica in. Working well so far. It's a solid mod btw.
I usually have a 1.2-1.4ohm coil in my spico I presume that would be fine for the eleaf ikonn.

I usually have a 1.2-1.4ohm coil in my spico I presume that would be fine for the eleaf ikonn.

Absolutely. Have a 1 ohm in there at the moment. You have to allow for the fact the voltage will drop as battery drains.

Blimey - Cthulhu Hastur 3.5ml arrived - only ordered 20/01 - that's pretty quick
(wasn't expecting it until about 10th Feb)

They have fitted the larger lipped lid - which I was considering ordering but decided to wait n see
(so the glass won't drop off like the original launch/review short lip lids Hastur models)
NB: the mini Hastur didn't have this short lip lid that barely held onto the glass on the first Hastur 3.5ml's

Will give it a go later with a small air insert (still got 5 inserts, largest hole fitted plus 4 others in bag)
if alright I might very carefully mod a hole in top to fill like Zenith/True without removing lid
(well that's the plan maybe - but quite fast shipping of this tank - I'm quite chuffed)

I like it - no gurgle/flooding even when popping the lid on/off, very nice flavour using 2nd smallest air inlet hole option
not sure on drip tip, tried the smaller tip but condensation/straw effect soon arose

niggles - slotted air adjustment on either side - minor whistle at times but virtually closed off and all OK
(if you like a very ultra tight draw then maybe not for you, me just about right virtually shut)
quite a bit of a gap between tank & mod though - quite a bit, but can fit a "gasket" to improve look

6jpMiwG.jpg

Hastur on Innokin Kroma - big gap !!! and large tank on Pebble, almost as big as the mod

think the gap on mod I'm using is only real niggle tbh or it is about half inch taller than True & 24mm not 22
(so a fairly tall tank like Ammit MTL, same size in height as Eleaf mini mod at 52mm)

Still give the True the tiniest slight edge, but if you have wicking grief, then this taller tank is a consideration imho

Last edited:
Topside Dual, you pay more for the dual but get less ? No plastic storage / atty box with the dual :(
IMG_20190202_132408.jpeg
IMG_20190202_145734.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom