What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It's one of those mods I've always fancied but always end up buying something else - one day!

I'm glad AOV isn't local to meas I would in debt lol.

Oh mate i'm loving this, very robust and an easy menu, i was like you fancied one many times now pulled the trigger.

Steve.

Sometimes, one's faith is restored Tenfold. :)
We are incredibly fortunate that we have amongst us a person who listens to suggestions, takes on board suggestions, takes occasional criticism on the chin, then goes off and creates exactly what you have asked for. This all happens with no fuss, no dramas but with exceptional care, which in turn results in a superb product.

That person is @Vapaneezer Scrooge and his 3D Printing skills. :worship:

I loved the original Billet Box Stand and his exceptional V2 Plugs. He has now created not only the PERFECT Wider Stand to accommodate Custom BB Panels, but then took the Bull By The Horns and created his own range of exceptionally nice BB Panels. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

I sincerely hope that his ventures will find HUGE success within the various BB communities, not only here on POTV, but also on FaceBook. :)2

Wide Stand

Wide Stand with BB Panels

Panels

Standard Size Stand
I agree with this 110% his attention to detail is second to none and if anyone deserves success it is @Vapaneezer Scrooge

Thank you @AJT I look forward to trying this, and some new juice [emoji106] @Lee
IMG_0083.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg

Hi mate let me know how you get on with the strawberry custard i've clocked it a few times.
Hi mate just to give you a update that you asked for about No frills strawberry custard well i can tell you it is really nice you get a really nice creamy strawberry from it i shall be getting more myself........

Hi mate just to give you a update that you asked for about No frills strawberry custard well i can tell you it is really nice you get a really nice creamy strawberry from it i shall be getting more myself........

Thank you very much mate i will have to try it now you've give it the thumbs up, cheers buddy.

Back
Top Bottom