What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Had debated posting it on the humour thread, but figured would probably get a few more giggles here!

I do have a Nova...nice mod too

This beauty :2thumbsup:

QByl4M3.jpg

Sort of vape-related.
A Monoprice Mini Delta 3D printer.
After a few hours of one fail after another I now think that I got the hang of it and printed myself a few condensation-plugs for my BB ^^

btw, if anyone has modelled some BB accessoires in terms of 3D models to print, sharing them would be greatly appreciated :D
(I feel like such a leacher right now :D )
IMG_20190211_215608_143.jpeg

Sometimes, one's faith is restored Tenfold. :)
We are incredibly fortunate that we have amongst us a person who listens to suggestions, takes on board suggestions, takes occasional criticism on the chin, then goes off and creates exactly what you have asked for. This all happens with no fuss, no dramas but with exceptional care, which in turn results in a superb product.

That person is @Vapaneezer Scrooge and his 3D Printing skills. :worship:

I loved the original Billet Box Stand and his exceptional V2 Plugs. He has now created not only the PERFECT Wider Stand to accommodate Custom BB Panels, but then took the Bull By The Horns and created his own range of exceptionally nice BB Panels. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

I sincerely hope that his ventures will find HUGE success within the various BB communities, not only here on POTV, but also on FaceBook. :)2

Wide Stand

Wide Stand with BB Panels

Panels

Standard Size Stand

Two packages arrived today via Postman Pat..one i'm holding back for now, until i get a few other bits for it....but for now...also got this:

Those of you that know me...I like my pipes..and will be getting more as this year progresses. Yes....it's a Smok..and we all know what their products are like..especially their stock coils..but..it's a reg, the bowl is made of wood, & it's cheap, currently half price from one source (see bargains section), the now discontinued original Guardian epipe. Be interesting to see how this compares to my Kamry K1000 pluses. I'll not be using the tank that comes with it though..the Helmet Nano (wot a silly name!)...it'll have a Naut Mini on instead:

DSCF2501.JPG

I gotta rush out, so haven't had time to unwrap it, but here's a stock photo:

SMOK-GUARDIAN-EPIPE-40W-5.jpg

Last edited:
Todays vape mail is not for me really but for the wife from top ape @mattyk2010 ........
He sent me his Voopoo Rota pod for the wife as she wanted one thank you so much mate you really have made her day she is over the moon with it.......

Sometimes, one's faith is restored Tenfold. :)
We are incredibly fortunate that we have amongst us a person who listens to suggestions, takes on board suggestions, takes occasional criticism on the chin, then goes off and creates exactly what you have asked for. This all happens with no fuss, no dramas but with exceptional care, which in turn results in a superb product.

That person is @Vapaneezer Scrooge and his 3D Printing skills. :worship:

I loved the original Billet Box Stand and his exceptional V2 Plugs. He has now created not only the PERFECT Wider Stand to accommodate Custom BB Panels, but then took the Bull By The Horns and created his own range of exceptionally nice BB Panels. :worship::worship::worship::worship:

I sincerely hope that his ventures will find HUGE success within the various BB communities, not only here on POTV, but also on FaceBook. :)2

Wide Stand

Wide Stand with BB Panels

Panels

Standard Size Stand

Do you know what @Rob , that has really made my day big time :)

Still slogging away perfecting the panels as I found the magnets need to be recessed 03mm to avoid any movement and a few other tweaks (perfectionist).

I've had a request for inner panels which is on my todo list.

Thank you for cheering me up and taking the time for great write up.

Not strictly postie but went up to the Ace of Vapes this morning and treated myself to a Tesla Punk 220w, just don't want to put it down at the moment.

Nearly forgot some Just Jam raspberry donut juice.

Not strictly postie but went up to the Ace of Vapes this morning and treated myself to a Tesla Punk 220w, just don't want to put it down at the moment.
It's one of those mods I've always fancied but always end up buying something else - one day!

I'm glad AOV isn't local to meas I would in debt lol.

Back
Top Bottom