What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A very good vape mail day today for me.......
My custom made skull and crossbones 810 drip tip for my Bonza RDA from moomoo mods.......
Another Drop RDA this time in gold......
A 80ml shortfill of No thrills strawberry custard not had this one before but must say smells nice and tastes nice on the finger test......
And a mega bundle of juices Stika Bombz from Ace of vapz and all have only just run out of date this year........

A very good vape mail day today for me.......
My custom made skull and crossbones 810 drip tip for my Bonza RDA from moomoo mods.......
Another Drop RDA this time in gold......
A 80ml shortfill of No thrills strawberry custard not had this one before but must say smells nice and tastes nice on the finger test......
And a mega bundle of juices Stika Bombz from Ace of vapz and all have only just run out of date this year........

Hi mate let me know how you get on with the strawberry custard i've clocked it a few times.

Decent haul today. Bronze Reuleaux 250 DNA from @kamz75, Pharaoh RTA and a shitload of coils and wire from @Mitz and a Nikola Niagara squonker from Aliexpress [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
20190209_124238.jpeg

The Haul..............
2 JMK Integrated Drip Tips for BB

Steam Tuners "Insider"

Mod Factory Bridge

Coils for the above

AND................... Authentic DNA40 Rat Black BB

With an SXK Vapeshell for now. The Button and Tip Set will be up for grabs at some point. :)

Thought I would try this and it is just like eating seaside rock but without the calories, I love seaside rock and this is spot on!!
Can you let me know what you think of it when it's steeped, I've been looking at this every time I order from Darkstar, hoping it's not too menthol.

Can you let me know what you think of it when it's steeped, I've been looking at this every time I order from Darkstar, hoping it's not too menthol.
I have been using it without steeping, it is literally just like eating rock minty and fairly sweet but not too sweet I love it! Not sure if it will change with steeping but don't think it will last long enough to find out!!

Back
Top Bottom