What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Early birthday present arrived Red Billet Box - instantly customised it :)

RED Circles.jpg

I have two Freemax mesh pro tanks and three Freemax fireluke mesh tanks and in my opinion they are superb.

First world problems.. trying to find a cheap Invoke mod or a Wolf mod to pair it with. :( - I don't want to buy UK price £35 for a Invoke!

I have two Freemax mesh pro tanks and three Freemax fireluke mesh tanks and in my opinion they are superb.

Might be worthy of further investigation. I have something in the pipeline, so to speak..and will be needing a suitable new tank for it, as i havent really got a decent tank to go with 'this' new item i'm getting...mum's the word...for now! :D

Finally picked this little lot up from ups today.
3x5x10mls (150mls in old money) of dinner lady Nic salts and this lovely cbd pack from the top fella Hassim at dinner lady.
Mrdj should have some en route too.
Expect a review and giveaway soon. (if the cbd doesn't floor me), lol.
WP_20190208_16_16_57_Pro.jpg

Thought I would try this and it is just like eating seaside rock but without the calories, I love seaside rock and this is spot on!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190208_160025.jpg
    IMG_20190208_160025.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 77
Digital scales .
When my Mrs asked what they were for, I said they were a joint valentine's Day surprise,
I am gonna start mixing my own juice, and she can start making cakes [emoji106][emoji4]

Some filament for my 3D printer (which is yet to be delivered by UPS sadly), so that I'll be able to print my very own BB accessoires :D
(I can already feel the fails incoming)
172319-edf7cc45ad5c660c909bfdd9d6601d00.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_093201_734.jpg
    IMG_20190209_093201_734.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
FINALLY!!! The long awaited Parcel arrived along with 2 more!!! :) :clapping:
Pics to follow as much of what was in the overdue one needed an ultrasonic bath. Why oh Why do people send out stuff that is swimming in Juice? But it's here and that is all that matters. :)

Back
Top Bottom