What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

What coil size you using again yoda.
This mate. 3mm SS coming in around .17 so a little lively, but lovely.
IMG_20190207_201427.jpeg

This mate. 3mm SS coming in around .17 so a little lively, but lovely.View attachment 184735
I've got a 0.38 brochrome 3mm in one now testing the rejuiced son of a seabiscuit blueberry custard and it's delivering a stella flavour. I'd recommend the juice for sure but I bet your coil is rowdy when a fresh battery is in.
I'm running this well bellow what you'd expect (25w) due to the small chamber, Any higher and I'd be breathing fire.

Picked up from my local sorting office my haul from UK vape co. 2x Arctic Roll, Yellowfish Ice, Strawberry Kiwi Ice, Butterscotch Ripple, Blueberry Waffle with Vanilla Ice-cream and Sticky Toffee Pudding. That's me sorted for another month or so

I've got a 0.38 brochrome 3mm in one now testing the rejuiced son of a seabiscuit blueberry custard and it's delivering a stella flavour. I'd recommend the juice for sure but I bet your coil is rowdy when a fresh battery is in.
I'm running this well bellow what you'd expect (25w) due to the small chamber, Any higher and I'd be breathing fire.
Looks a good build that....what rda are you using?

Over the last couple of days....

A small bit of Heisenberg concentrate (ultra quick shipping from Vapable)
Has a used tank that had a very faint bit of Heisen taint to it which was a bit strange but grew to like it
So just adding say 1% tops to a small batch to keep the RY4 juice a bit more interesting now n then
(not completely my thing but the faint hint makes a nice change now n then)

Another True tank arrived - my last one & I'm done now

Oh no, wait a sec, 15% off FastTech was too good to pass so ordered another at like £15
Right deffo my last bit of spending for a while

Oooooh more shiney offers - stop it

Drums fingers on Desk.................. Posted Tuesday with guaranteed Next Day Delivery before 1pm............. Well it's Friday!! :12::12::12:

Back
Top Bottom