What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It's not regulated either though, it's just a fet switch, that's all ..... from what I can gather anyway.

So needs to be treated as one.
I do like them for the hastur mini though. I almost pressed the button. I shall await further updates.

It's not regulated either though, it's just a fet switch, that's all ..... from what I can gather anyway.

So needs to be treated as one.
Notice a 0.6mm airflow block for the hastur mini is showing on the site now.
Must try me one of those.

Just the essentials (can't have too many Dpro minis).
IMG_20190207_003654.jpeg

Thanks to @Rob for the panels, button and drip tip well pleased with these! unfortunately I cant get the button off my BB the heads are shot but no worries the black button is fine.

Attachments

• IMG_20190207_104500.jpg
    IMG_20190207_104500.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 63
A surprise little box from China arrived today ..... I've not ordered anything or was expecting anything so I was a bit confused what it was.

Thank you @cthulhumod ... what an awesome surprise!

I'll post more about this later.......

View attachment 184661

Would love to put a Freemax Pro on this with 18350 for a ''Sleeper'' build.. people think it's a cute MTL tube mod until the clouds kick in

Sorry but look at it, thats NOT just a fet switch....a true mech has NO chip or anything imo
And its supporting 0.1ohmView attachment 184682

Mate, I've not even used it yet. I know it's not a mechanical mod. I'm just going on what is says (or doesn't say) in the manual.

I'll email them and ask what else is on that board because there's nothing in the manual. There's no mention of reverse battery protection, short protection or anything like that someone might presume. The only feature it mentions is "Dual mosfet chip" .... I presume there's a couple of resisters and a fuse on there too, that's not regulated in the sense most people think as regulated, that's all i'm saying.

anyway I'll find out before I comment any more. this isn't the thread for that though...

Mate, I've not even used it yet. I know it's not a mechanical mod. I'm just going on what is says (or doesn't say) in the manual.

I'll email them and ask what else is on that board because there's nothing in the manual. There's no mention of reverse battery protection, short protection or anything like that someone might presume. The only feature it mentions is "Dual mosfet chip" .... I presume there's a couple of resisters and a fuse on there too, that's not regulated in the sense most people think as regulated, that's all i'm saying.

anyway I'll find out before I comment any more. this isn't the thread for that though...
[emoji6][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom