What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

lol me too usually .... or just empty envelopes. :D

Cthulhu are so nice to me, I had no idea this was coming and they never ask me to do a review, post anything or make any kind of demands in return.

Obviously they know if I like it, I'll tell people I like it... and they seem happy with that, I wish more Chinese companies and vendors had that attitude.

Wow- seen a few of these posted on Facebook. Looks nice, is it regulated or a mech?

It's sort of a mech with a circuit board on top.

https://www.cthulhumod.com/cthulhu-tube-mod/

it's not techincally a mech but it's not really regulated either.... from what I can tell right now.
Do you think the minimum 30A is just an exaggeration?

Screenshot_20190206-195108_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

That depends what you are putting on top of it, like a mech .... manufactures don't know what you are putting on it, so it's pretty common to recommend a high amp rate.
Yeah your right. Nearly all the regulated mods I've reviewed of late have recommended that you use batteries with an amp rating that's unrealistically higher than the cells currently available.
They're really covering their arse's.

It's not regulated either though, it's just a fet switch, that's all ..... from what I can gather anyway.

So needs to be treated as one.
Sorry but look at it, thats NOT just a fet switch....a true mech has NO chip or anything imo
And its supporting 0.1ohm
20190206_234939.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom