What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I'm no expert, but if you build a tank and stick it on a regulated mod and then see what power you get at 4.2 volts.
My build comes out at just a smidge below 1ohm and 18watts at 4.2 volts so all is good although that is a bit higher than I would normally vape at but it's working really well and of course it will go down with the battery anyway.

So my mesh pro that the other half ordered didn't show up for a birthday vape but my Horizon Tech Falcon King did!!
20190206_172825.jpeg

Fasttech. Ordered late on the 29th Jan so basically took 8 days. I imagine if it's still in China it may take another week what with Chinese New Year
That's not good, I ordered mine on the 17th and it was shipped on the 29th, last tracking said 'Beijing, leaving Beijing to send down a destination' what ever that means.

That's not good, I ordered mine on the 17th and it was shipped on the 29th, last tracking said 'Beijing, leaving Beijing to send down a destination' what ever that means.
Yeah mine was at that status for 3 days(think it basically means leaving China) and then suddenly popped up in the UK.

Have you tried entering the tracking number into Royal Mail track and trace? As you can sometimes get more info from it, plus nothing gets lost in translation

Yeah mine was at that status for 3 days(think it basically means leaving China) and then suddenly popped up in the UK.

Have you tried entering the tracking number into Royal Mail track and trace? As you can sometimes get more info from it, plus nothing gets lost in translation
Just checked royal mail, apparently its been leaving China since the 2nd of Feb, I suppose it will be here some time soon hopefully.
Screenshot_20190206-174821_Samsung Internet.jpg

A surprise little box from China arrived today ..... I've not ordered anything or was expecting anything so I was a bit confused what it was.

Thank you @cthulhumod ... what an awesome surprise!

I'll post more about this later.......

IMG_20190206_173703.jpg

All I get as surprises from China is little envelopes with fucking glass beads in. One at a time. [emoji33]

lol me too usually .... or just empty envelopes. :D

Cthulhu are so nice to me, I had no idea this was coming and they never ask me to do a review, post anything or make any kind of demands in return.

Obviously they know if I like it, I'll tell people I like it... and they seem happy with that, I wish more Chinese companies and vendors had that attitude.

Back
Top Bottom