What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

That's a very nice looking mod, bet the Falcon king will look good on it.

My falcon king apparently cleared customs this morning which has amazed me it has arrived in the UK so quickly - with a bit of luck it will be here tomorrow!!
Thanks, its a great mod, very sensitive to have married batteries in it as my first set I used it used one drained alot quicker than the other.

I was shipped from fast tech on the 29th of Jan, but its still in China I think. This is what tracking page is showing.
Screenshot_20190205-233005_Samsung Internet.jpg

A new door for my Runt arrived yesterday. Needs a gnats pube shaving off one edge to fit properly, but gives the Runt a new lease of life.

The door is one of 12 on the Runt FB group, donated by a gent whose name escapes me. All monies to go to charity, so winners all round.
IMG_20190205_134123.jpeg

Thanks to @rew for the post of the Eleaf Iconn I got one too!! Good protection for my Spico and feels really nice in the hand.

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_114740.jpg
    IMG_20190206_114740.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 56
It does and a solid mod too. Like the grey btw
I probably wouldn't have ordered the grey but didn't want to be a copycat and get the blue (actually they had sold out of blue) so grey it was, now it's here I really like the colour and love the way it fires, having a removable battery is also a plus. I actually got it from ebay and as I had a few Nectar points available it didn't cost me a penny!!

Back
Top Bottom