What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Get some Wera screwdriver type. I have 1.3 & 1.5 and these cover all my Allen key style grub screws. Not the cheapest but I haven't rounded one grub screws yet.

Vaporesso Target Mini and boy is it mini, Jam Roly Poly and Custard and Apple Crumble and Custard from Primevapes, happy days!!
What tank is that on top of the mini, yeah you're right it is damn mini

A Hcigar wild wolf, now just need fast tech to hurry up with my matte black Falcon King. Its a tiny mod and looks great and the silicon sleeve is a great fit.
20190205_171520.jpg

Got myself some nice BB accessoires:
172110-d512e2acc1d27329673c2d1cfc3c8ff6.jpg

2x Boro Tanks, 2x SS buttons and one pair of green/black resin panels. I wish that the other SXK panels would still be avaialbe too, but I am only able to find the green/black and blue ones sadly....

The panels feel so nice and smooth - so much better than the standard panels!
The SS buttons look nice, but when I installed one of them, it rattled like hell! Kind of a bummer, but not a big deal in the end. A little bit of cotton behind the buttons fixed the problem 100%.

Attachments

• IMG_20190205_203337_656.jpg
    IMG_20190205_203337_656.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
A Hcigar wild wolf, now just need fast tech to hurry up with my matte black Falcon King. Its a tiny mod and looks great and the silicon sleeve is a great fit. View attachment 184559
That's a very nice looking mod, bet the Falcon king will look good on it.

My falcon king apparently cleared customs this morning which has amazed me it has arrived in the UK so quickly - with a bit of luck it will be here tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom