What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

View attachment 184493 A bit more about the Skynet Pro i left the triple coil in and filled with Cotswold Beaum Custard started vaping at 90 w and slowly worked it up to 110 w and it is a very tasty vape. I cant tell any difference between this and the Freemax Pro and at almost half the price i would recommend it for anyone on a budget and wishing to to try a mesh tank.

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/the-augvape-skynet-pro-sub-ohm-tank - For £13 inc RM 2nd sounds like a steal. Did you put the SkyNet coils on it or the Freemax ones? Freemax are compatible.

Hi @Vlaqko that's where i got mine from and i used the SkyNet coil and found the triple very good and yes i believe the Freemax Pro coils are compatible. Cheers

View attachment 184491
Skynet pro turned up today with a triple coil fitted and a twin coil spare and a bubble glass spare not bad for a tenner + postage.
It takes the same coils as the freemax pro be interesting to see how it compares.

Got mine the other week,,, word of caution though, mine leaked Juice with the bubble glass fitted. And a few other apes have experienced the same. Just something to be aware of but you might get lucky. The Pro does indeed take the Mesh Pro coils. The standard Skynet coils fit in the Falcon.

Got mine the other week,,, word of caution though, mine leaked Juice with the bubble glass fitted. And a few other apes have experienced the same. Just something to be aware of but you might get lucky. The Pro does indeed take the Mesh Pro coils. The standard Skynet coils fit in the Falcon.

Was there anything you did to cure that @Tobytyke or have you just used the straight glass? I have not noticed any leaks yet. I may try a Freemax Pro glass on it, when i finish this tank of juice, to see if it fits. I have 2 Freemax Pro tanks and bought 5 spare bubble glasses for them. Cheers

Was there anything you did to cure that @Tobytyke or have you just used the straight glass? I have not noticed any leaks yet. I may try a Freemax Pro glass on it, when i finish this tank of juice, to see if it fits. I have 2 Freemax Pro tanks and bought 5 spare bubble glasses for them. Cheers

Thought it may have been the triple coil being dodgy, changed to the dual mesh, still leaked. Put the straight glass on and so far touch wood, it’s behaving itself... A freeman bubble maybe a better fit I don’t know.

Nice haul. Whats this griffin repair kit? I'm in the market for an Allen key screwdriver (because yes, screw you T bar!)
It’s a cheap version of the spares bag you’d get with the RTA, what you’d expect with a clone version really. A 1.3 Allen key, couple of grub screws, some o rings and a 510 adapter. Some of the O rings don’t look the best but would do in a pinch, I suspect even though I bought the “25” version, some are for the 22. Here’s the link if you’re interested, can’t go far wrong for $1.25

EDIT: so might be what you’re after too @JoeMac ? Or again, another good little option from FastTech are these, which would fit just about everything with these size combos.

Last edited:
How does the coil trim tool work,I just use a good set of nail clippers

The “tool” works by being a sheet with various marked thicknesses so you can cut leg lengths consistently. It’s handy for postless build decks and recreating exact builds, I can take a pick if I haven’t made any sense there

EDIT: sorry, missed the subsequent replies on the following page when I wrote this reply. Yes they were the blue squares, handy for pre cutting coil legs, sorry for repetition

Last edited:
It’s a cheap version of the spares bag you’d get with the RTA, what you’d expect with a clone version really. A 1.3 Allen key, couple of grub screws, some o rings and a 510 adapter. Some of the O rings don’t look the best but would do in a pinch, I suspect even though I bought the “25” version, some are for the 22. Here’s the link if you’re interested, can’t go far wrong for $1.25

EDIT: so might be what you’re after too @JoeMac ? Or again, another good little option from FastTech are these, which would fit just about everything with these size combos.
Ah, I thought you'd found an actual screwdriver style one. Thanks for taking the time to reply, and with links too! Cheers. :2thumbsup:

Vaporesso Target Mini and boy is it mini, Jam Roly Poly and Custard and Apple Crumble and Custard from Primevapes, happy days!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190205_095136.jpg
    IMG_20190205_095136.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom