What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Bikesandbacon posted just before me and got 2 trim tools,I presume they are the square thing's,thanks for the webby,having a look now

Bikesandbacon posted just before me and got 2 trim tools,I presume they are the square thing's,thanks for the webby,having a look now
Those are for cutting legs to the right length. The original Coily tool is better & available from Naturevape among others. There's also a FB group where you can order custom printed versions. Around £10 but well worth it, use mine all the time.

Look good,nice price,I might order some on monday
They're very good & last ages. Don't be looking at the Independent Mods though, you'll be skint :D

New door for VA Spade.

46974299151_9d2c071209.jpg

1549287773139-158268727.jpg

Skynet pro turned up today with a triple coil fitted and a twin coil spare and a bubble glass spare not bad for a tenner + postage.
It takes the same coils as the freemax pro be interesting to see how it compares.

15492912353311794581871.jpg
A bit more about the Skynet Pro i left the triple coil in and filled with Cotswold Beaum Custard started vaping at 90 w and slowly worked it up to 110 w and it is a very tasty vape. I cant tell any difference between this and the Freemax Pro and at almost half the price i would recommend it for anyone on a budget and wishing to to try a mesh tank.

Back
Top Bottom