What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I probably wouldn't have ordered the grey but didn't want to be a copycat and get the blue (actually they had sold out of blue) so grey it was, now it's here I really like the colour and love the way it fires, having a removable battery is also a plus. I actually got it from ebay and as I had a few Nectar points available it didn't cost me a penny!!

What a result

It has to be a long-ish tank right? 22mm.

What tank did you put in there?

Yeah, long tank 22mm. It might do 23mm. I've got the Spica Pro in there. Spica is about 45mm tall, not including drip tip.

I'm perplexed.. why did you put a MTL on a 50w wattage output? Or maybe I'm missing something.

I don't run it anywhere near that. I build at about 1 ohm and so it will fire at about 16/17 watts.

Oh so the chip puts out wattage determined by the Ohms? That's quite good then.

Well, determined by the volts actually. When battery is fully charged it will fire at 4.2 volts. So, you workout what ohm coil you want to come out at your preferred wattage.

Well, determined by the volts actually. When battery is fully charged it will fire at 4.2 volts. So, you workout what ohm coil you want to come out at your preferred wattage.
Thanks answered that for me much better than I could have done. Just know it works fine and the battery will last much longer than using the sum ohm tank it came with!!

Thanks answered that for me much better than I could have done. Just know it works fine and the battery will last much longer than using the sum ohm tank it came with!!

I'm no expert, but if you build a tank and stick it on a regulated mod and then see what power you get at 4.2 volts.

Back
Top Bottom