What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just some fellon and after 11 today. I've reached the 600 ml Mark on manabush stock so I'm having to take a week off my order, lol.
Ups have failed to deliver a parcel so they've dropped it on the other side of town. Useless gets.

A FREEBIE from @eyeball kid just for buying @sams saucy juice reviews RX200 so he could get his drier fixed.
Felt bad so chucked Sam a bit extra.

Got a mate this will be just ideal for.

@eyeball kid your a fucking STAR [emoji11]
20190207_144906.jpeg

A FREEBIE from @eyeball kid just for buying @sams saucy juice reviews RX200 so he could get his drier fixed.
Felt bad so chucked Sam a bit extra.

Got a mate this will be just ideal for.

@eyeball kid your a fucking STAR [emoji11]View attachment 184710
Your a gent for bunging him some extra when I know cash is short.
Will genuinely make a big difference to Sam. Clothes don't dry in the shetlands without a drier.

Some liquid I'm not sure whether to try or not, they smell great & bottles label has all the things you would expect, yes the liquid was cheap, but I've seen some UK vendors I won't name, using cheaper bottles with very lil info.
IMG_20190207_165616.jpeg
IMG_20190207_165635.jpeg
IMG_20190207_165650.jpeg

Been on holiday in Thailand for the last couple of weeks and had a couple of orders / preorders / hidden bits and a bit of ordering when I was out there, bit of a large post today, not everything came today, couple of bits were hidden in the cupboard away from the missus, but final item came today off the slow boat from china so thought may as well post them all at the same time anyway here we go

1. Wotofo serpent elevate RTA in gunmetal and black
2. Wotofo profile RDA in gunmetal and Matt black
3. Hellvape rebirth RDA in Matt Black
4. Hellvape TVC drop dead RDA in black
5. Nikola Niagara in gunmetal
6. IJOY Diamond VPC kit in black (stealth/MTL)
7. Lost Vape Paranormal in gunmetal with black grey Kevlar
8. Lost Vape Drone DNA250C in Black Black

So that is me pretty much sorted mod and RTA/RDA for the time being, hopefully shinyitus is curbed for now problem is when I see a bargain I keep buying stuff,

Only thing I reckon I'm gonna get is an MTL tank / RTA, think I might go with the true from naturevape or berserker mini

What am I saying I'll end up buying something else [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
20190207_175309.jpeg
20190207_175341.jpeg
20190207_175413.jpeg
20190207_175621.jpeg
20190207_181538.jpeg
20190207_175601.jpeg

Dpro Mini is on my list of to gets.. how do your get on with it ?.
It's one of my favourites, even with the stock drip tip. Easy to build on, small but flavourful (and cloudy) with my preferred build in. Oh and dirt cheap, and best bang for buck imho.

It's one of my favourites, even with the stock drip tip. Easy to build on, small but flavourful (and cloudy) with my preferred build in. Oh and dirt cheap, and best bang for buck imho.
Agree yoda. It does a reasonably airy mtl draw closed up, an excellent old school sub tank impression with a 0.5ohm coil and a couple of holes opened and an awesome cloudy flavour monster with a seven wrap brochrome coil wide open.
Underrated little cracker and a bargain at £12.99 at evolution currently.
What coil size you using again yoda.

Back
Top Bottom