What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Drums fingers on Desk.................. Posted Tuesday with guaranteed Next Day Delivery before 1pm............. Well it's Friday!! :12::12::12:

Still a coupla hours to go yet Rob! Unless you've had your post already...i'm still waiting for mine.

Drums fingers on Desk.................. Posted Tuesday with guaranteed Next Day Delivery before 1pm............. Well it's Friday!! :12::12::12:
I'm waiting for something bought from the classies that was apparently posted on Monday 24 signed for!! Tracking says "your item is being prepared" or something along those lines but the vendor says he posted it?
So frustrating.

1549629352506311861643.jpg

A big thank you to @Vapaneezer Scrooge for some bilet box accessories and a replacement Billet box for my old one. Very pleased and quality of parts are very good. Anyone requiring BB accessories look no further than our own Vapaneezer Scrooge

I'm trying to be patient, but because of the usual financial chaos, I was hoping to sell various items that are coming with it and get the money back into my Credit Card before the next statement is due :) You know how it is............... :)

VERY Nice @Martvb60 :)

One day when I have recovered from a massive overspend recently.................. :doh:

In the post today, 3 flavours from Prestige Cloudz. Bit of a lesser known company, home grown here in Scotland. I can vouch I've used this guy on multiple occasions and the flavours are outstanding.

Ultra Gold - Sweet Blueberry and Raspberry Candy, this is one of my all time favourite liquids, it's like blue slush only without the menthol/Koolada

Twenty Four Karat - Mango, Passion Fruit and a hint of Orange

99.9% Gold - Sour Guava, Apple Candy, Kiwi, Grape and a hint of Lemonade

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Nowt [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Today postie bought my 2 pairs of Molicel's from Fogstar + torch, 3 bottle shots from Darkstar and my gold Smoant Charon from Ecigone, better than crimbo today.

Back
Top Bottom